Search results

1. Darknoon5

Church of The Onion

Faithful followers of the Onion, Today is a great day: the fifth anniversary of the One True Religion. It is a day to remember friends departed, from Elmyr to John Rose, but not a time for mourning. My friends, this is a day to celebrate! I'm here and your here so, as far I'm concerned, they're...
  2. Darknoon5

New Item Prices

Yeah, but why should I have to buy new items (most of which are rather ugly and imo not that good) to replace items I've been using for months? I just spent a load of money recently, and the only way I and others can get many of these new items is to sell recent purchases we can no longer use.
  3. Darknoon5

New Item Prices

I'm going to add that I'm also irritated by this. As a level 74, I'm in the level range that is affected most by this update. To add two complaints nobody else has mentioned: -Our shop inventories have changed, so items we may previously have wanted to buy from the shops we built are no longer...
  4. Darknoon5

Abiline and the NEC

We now have 28 active members, an established sister town and an alliance that is growing by the day. The North East Confederation has evolved into the New Eastern Coalition, an alliance which aims to represent the newer and less established towns in the east of the world. Be sure to send me a...
  5. Darknoon5

Abiline and the NEC

Hi there everybody, I'm the founder of the town NEC - Abiline. At 18 members and growing every day, we're the most active town with one of the most dynamic communities in the North East of the map. We have a mix of classes, levels, and professions. We even have one member who actually role-plays...
  6. Darknoon5

Alan Partridge: Alpha Papa

I'm late to the party, but this was hilarious. :D Shame it won't really make an impact outside the U.K. Ah well, at least the film finally is here, and is funny.
  7. Darknoon5

The Church of Spam

^Ok, Darth Revan is cool, but a spammer such as ye is not worthy of his mask! Repent and have some Onion with your next meal.
  8. Darknoon5

Church of The Onion

Heathens! Have thee fallen from the grace of Onion again? I pity thee, for only the layers of the Onion can grant you meaning to your life. The cutter will unleash bitter tears on those who oppose the Onion, but there are tears of joy for those who seek the knowledge of the Onion.
  9. Darknoon5

Church of The Onion

Let us all be at peace, for we all share the enlightenment of the Onion's layers.
  10. Darknoon5

Count to 10,000

11. Darknoon5

Church of The Onion

Onion forgives all, for he is not a petty God. Take comfort, for everybody falters on the path to true knowledge.
  12. Darknoon5

Im Back!

I remember you, wb :)
  13. Darknoon5

Church of The Onion

My friends, let us not forsake this thread! Keep the love of the Onion alive.
  14. Darknoon5

Count to 10,000

15. Darknoon5

Count to 10,000

16. Darknoon5

Haiku Debate #1 -- Space Exploration

Onion is great, sure But helps he who helps himself Weep not, space awaits
  17. Darknoon5

Count to 10,000

5008!
  18. Darknoon5

China will be first Where is my awesome moon base? Orion for Mars
  19. Darknoon5

NASA is the way Regulate, don't privatize Forth to Mars we must
  20. Darknoon5

Dn5's video game of the week - "Fallout: New Vegas" (2010)

Still no word from Zem on his Zelda review. Let's hope that doesn't go the way of Duke Nukem Forever.:laugh: Also, mysterious Dwarf Fortress repper, I do not have the time to play any new games atm, so I am reviewing games I played earlier on. Maybe when I get more time, I will look into Dwarf...