Search results

1. Skill points click

Is there a way to quickly change my skill points? Or I have to click 600 times to put them if i reset with potion?
  2. Count to 50 before a 'Moderator' posts

3. Count to 00,000

4. (Interim) Local Community Rule on abusive Fort Fights

No need to close worlds just optional migration could help.
  5. (Interim) Local Community Rule on abusive Fort Fights

Bring back the old thewest!!!
  6. Feedback Update to version 2.173

Secret project is like Santa... ...it exists if you believe
  7. Feedback 14th Birthday Speed Event

I would join but not have time irl! Hope next ss has similar rules
  8. Games Status

Remove ideas and brainfarts category too they are more useless than the games. Ideas and feedback don't matter here and we waste time. Games are less waste
  9. Games Status

Hahah those yes votes are 5 people with 3 accounts
  10. Proposed Community Rule on Abusive Digs

Things needed to improve fort fights: 1) more players more towns more alliances (partially solved by multies) 2) more and better rewards and new buffs 3) less op sets less useless sets more set variety not just stronger sets 4) change battle formula and maybe add more skills to count for ffs...
  11. Increase the amount of Skill Points awarded per level

Just make a server with classic west world settings and you solve the problem :lol:
  12. Feedback Independence's Founders day

I'm professional "the west" gamer now:lol:
  13. Feedback Update 2.169

Devs add regular updates once every two weeks. Nothing change most of the time because .net updates a week after beta So change usually will come after two weeks but that means net servers update to bad version from beta before change
  14. Best Ranged Set

@WhyN0t so if opponent has more tactics does he get 100% bonus dodging or do i get an aim penalty? (And how much)
  15. Most Active World?

Did vegas die already?
  16. New special settings world

1) disable quests 2) disable character classes 3) disable nuggets 4) disable events and event items 5) disable "tutorial" 6) ? Thats all i think for now what do you think? To players: give more suggestions To devs: very easy to do
  17. You are looking for me?!

I think volunteers get some ingame rewards
  18. Feedback Winter Event 2022

If they get income they don't close world its that simple. Mathematically we have way too many worlds for this playerbase. And those who have toons in many worlds how do they keep up with the amount of click events to enjoy the game?
  19. Avantageous proposal for market trading (for upgraded items)

Make it so borrowed weapons cant be upgraded?
  20. Golden Saber, Colt, and Gun set

Inno wants money what you dont understand?