Search results

1. SEASONAL LADDER

Many many many games have this kind of ladder because it enhance the competition and voulountee to spend money and get better, every year or soo the season restart and the ladder is erased or restarted ... the west fort stats already is a permanent way of tracking almost better than the normal...
  2. Aventure Balancing patch!?!?

in fort fights you go tank and snipers; in aventure you got player that are kinda tank , player that try to be sniper and player that has everything... I usually go full tank : -boatswain weapons or cortina -j.warren set -cortina horse ser and i do quite some dmg ... like 6k or 8k top But...
  3. belt with strap

walked to fort, started to sleep ,activeted the belt with straps , sleeped 2 hour ... presunted result get full hp actual result from 800 hp i healed up to 4500 hp of 12500 total hp less than half [item=51585000] this item cost a ton to be produced and it has even a cooldown time...
  4. FORT FIGHTING RIFLES REWORK

Proposal Micro-rework to Fort Rifles to create : -long range -short range Current Workaround currently there is only a class of rifles but there re 2 classes of duel weapons : melee and ranged. currently rifles hit only the first row of enemies and balancing or new event set interact with...
  5. NEW FORT-FIGHTERS CLASSES

Proposal I as a lot of others would like to be able to have more classes of fort-fighter , not only to differentiate the game but also to personalize it and make everyone bound with it in a personal way! Current Workaround Right now there are few classes that i show in this graph: -Tank ...