Search results

1. Tucker Blue

Yearly flu shots?

Seasonal flu kills 291,000 to 646,000 people worldwide each year, according to a new estimate that's higher than the previous one of 250,000 to 500,000 deaths a year. The new figures from the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and other groups were published Dec. 13 in The Lancet...
  2. Tucker Blue

Yearly flu shots?

I only get a flu once every 5 years or so. I don't think yearly flu shots are necessary. Still I see signs in front of pharmacies all over my town. Anyone else not get flu shots? Anyone get the yearly ones?
  3. Tucker Blue

Music for the mind.

Death metal is viewed by too many as evil and/or satanic and children are typically steered away from it. Lyrics for The Eagle Flies Alone by death metal band Arch Enemy: When I was born the seed was sown I will not obey, my life is my own Battle rows, which do enslave me Exposed lies that...
  4. Tucker Blue

Will Smith

Sooooo, I heard his mom just sent him to his aunty and uncle's in Bel Air.
  5. Tucker Blue

What are you listening to?

6. Tucker Blue

Grab Bag!

Alba ??? #1 ??? #2 ??? #3
  7. Tucker Blue

Trolling 101

Lesson 1: Stick pics. :D
  8. Tucker Blue

Feedback Day of the Dead 2021

Is the 23h flower pot gonna be 600 bonds/nuggets?
  9. Tucker Blue

How to fight the Towel Ban.

Thank you Master Ken. Your counsel is wise.
  10. Tucker Blue

Need fresh server ideas

This is boring as hell. Same crap, same quests, same everything. BOOOOOORIIIIIING. Why not a lvl 50 cap server or a No Town PvP server? Or ANYTHING but this same monotonous droning away the same quests the same problems, the same blah blah blah You're not inspiring anyone to spend money on...
  11. Tucker Blue

Awesomia ff pretzels

Is that 6x/12x players on my side or 6x/12x all the players on both sides?
  12. Tucker Blue

Awesomia ff pretzels

Pretzels depending on how many players on a side? How many? Say for instance both sides filled to maximum. How many pretzels would they get? Is that on top of pretzels earned from hits/dodges etc.? 6x pretzels of what? For the hits/dodges etc.? Or 6x the side bonus pretzels? Or 6x for both...
  13. Tucker Blue

Pathogen immunity in humans

Irrelevant. Once your body learns how to produce a specific antibody it will retain that ability for life. That's science dude, not an opinion.
  14. Tucker Blue

Thread report button

The town forum post report button needs a verification window. It's too close to the Quote button.
  15. Tucker Blue

Pathogen immunity in humans

*Immunologic memory is an amazing and beautiful thing. For pathogens that don’t change much from one encounter to the next, it can provide us with lifelong protection. However, preformed immunity can come with caveats for pathogens that have evolved mechanisms that allow them to vary their...
  16. Tucker Blue

Entries: A new world is on the horizon!

Latigo A strap, usually made of leather or nylon, used for securing a saddle onto a horse. A latigo is found on the left side of the saddle. It is attached to a "D" ring on the saddle, then is laced through the front cinch to secure the saddle to the horse.
  17. Tucker Blue

FoE or TW2?

Which one is less complicated?
  18. Tucker Blue

Help Tecumseh (Maze Contest)

The hottest chili in the west
  19. Tucker Blue

Harvest time discussion thread

You shouldn't be wearing ANY gear if you're trying to get one hit KO'd and your opponent shouldn't be wearing ANY gear if you are trying to KO them with one hit. Also whoever is trying to get KO'd with one hit should have less 100 HP. Therefore there is absolutely no reason a "one hit attempt"...
  20. Tucker Blue

What are you listening to?