Search results

1. GoodBuddie

Feedback Day of the Dead 2021

It is impossible to get set & weapons without nuggets hell i even get end game on first draw not to mention you need to bribe on 3-4 draws so event is total **** ,i wont spend nuggets to get set like i did on Kanzas because in 6months you will open new server.... This game have maybe 1000-2000...
  2. GoodBuddie

Oktoberfest Awesomia Battles

i see lot more players join ff if you start battle 48h before
  3. GoodBuddie

Oktoberfest Awesomia Battles

Give us more ff before event ends please.
  4. GoodBuddie

The Brain Farts - Brainstorm of ideas here

you can't sell me volkswagen golf 3 in 2021 i want 8 :P
  5. GoodBuddie

It is not fine in my book come one man not 1 new building in town for exampe armory ,back in days there was brainstorming of ideas for game when i come back i was expecting to see at least some new stuff (railroad system ,different fort battle grounds layouts like bettle on open ect.) lot of...
  6. GoodBuddie

You are to optimistic i come back to se how game look after 6years and it is all the same except lower number of players per server & new set items.
  7. GoodBuddie

Entries: A new world is on the horizon!

Louisiana or La Louisiane
  8. GoodBuddie

Entries: A new world is on the horizon!

You sux for opening new worlds each year this game need to close all worlds and put all players in 1-2 big servers ,asta la vista the west
  9. GoodBuddie

Help Tecumseh (Maze Contest)

the hottest chili in the west
  10. GoodBuddie

My contest entry - Game 3

11. GoodBuddie

My contest entry - Game 2

YearEvent 2008The West was launched 2009Fort Battles were introduced 2010Market & Trading implemented 2011Pants were introduced 2012The West 2.0 was released 2013The West turned 5! 2014Multiplayer Adventures were introduced 2015First IFBC event 2016Item upgrade added to the game 2017First...
  12. GoodBuddie

My contest entry - Game 1

1. Easter 2. Octoberfest 3. Day of the Dead 4. St. Patrick's Day 5. Independence Day
  13. GoodBuddie

Valentine's Day Contest - Discussion

A meme is something such as a video, picture, or phrase that a lot of people send to each other on the Internet. The quickest way to make a meme is to use a meme generator. As the name suggests, this is a website built for churning out cackle-worthy images you can save and share. The best meme...
  14. GoodBuddie

My contest entry - Game 3

15. GoodBuddie

My contest entry - Game 2

1.Henry with Ms Anderson 2.Calvin with Maya 3.Scarlett and Seth 4.John with Bella
  16. GoodBuddie

Valentine's Day Contest - Discussion

Valentine day games prizes are just little bonus before event starts. I agree with Pankreas PorFavor the game and rules are very easy to understand. If you look last 10 years valentine sets are for speed or worker this didnt changed It has been like that for years . As for new valentine sets...
  17. GoodBuddie

My contest entry - Game 1