Search results

1. Ripwise

Summer Special Series feedback

I cant do Fridays since its almost the busiest day of the week for me. Will probably be offline or not there at all!
  2. Ripwise

Easter Event 2021 - Feedback

Not only that the adventures are bad but that they make sets for adventures means that they(Inno) dont know what the hell is hapening in the game. Just a sad story this is...
  3. Ripwise

St. Patrick Event 2021 - Feedback

I wrote more than once to support that i am being dueled by people that hold bibles and that the one dueling me is losing on purpose(lowering his duel level) and on the other side is raising mine and more than once i got the answer that it is a legitimate game mechanic. I lowered my duel level...
  4. Ripwise

Changelog 2.146.0401b 1/2 Feedback

We wouldnt expect less from Inno.
  5. Ripwise

Easter Event 2021 - Feedback

Terrible event and Ringo is terrible quest. Gear not even worth getting for free. I wont wait an hour to get into adventure just to play something that makes me puke how bad it is. Why cant you finally admit that adventures was a fluke and that almost no one wants to play that c**p game?
  6. Ripwise

KO Cooldown should also be turned off during the event since 24 hours on KO doesnt leave much time next day to finish any duel quests. Bounty protection is also annoying. Lowering duel level in a way to lose duels is imho loophole game mechanic since they introduced duel level potions. Also...
  7. Ripwise

Nothing normal is the new normal! Kuro, start playing...
  8. Ripwise

St. Patrick Community Event - Feedback

I would rather spend money than spend time on such a retarted event; Or not seeing how every next event brings stronger sets :P
  9. Ripwise

Bonus Code Giveaway!

Apel, i know few Pistoleros which could help out ;)
  10. Ripwise

Bonus Code Giveaway!

11. Ripwise

Bonus Code Giveaway!

This has changed from delicious to bombAlicious :D
  12. Ripwise

Bonus Code Giveaway!

Nope, its fun like this :P
  13. Ripwise

Bonus Code Giveaway!

Thats some tasty cake Apel, thanks :)
  14. Ripwise

Bonus Code Giveaway!

Happy Bday, wish you all the best :)
  15. Ripwise

Bonus Code Giveaway!

There is always someone ;)
  16. Ripwise

Bonus Code Giveaway!

Roy Beans Brogans shoes :)
  17. Ripwise

Bonus Code Giveaway!

Twista being gangsta with these codes :D
  18. Ripwise

Bonus Code Giveaway!

Health elixir :D Thanks :D
  19. Ripwise

Christmas Sale 2016

Hello! Does anyone know when Ded Moroz set will be Sellable? Thank you.
  20. Ripwise

International Fort Battles Championship Entries

Player name: Ripwise World: 12 Level: 149 Class: Adventurer Profession: Blacksmith Health Points: 13050 Are you skilled for Fort Battles: Yes Online/Offline: Online Leader/Entrant: Entrant If Leader, do you have Skype and willing to use it: Yes