Search results

1. Al35ul

Feedback Avatar part sale 2022

I can't say - you can find our Inno's contact info on the home page of each server - feel free to shoot the question their way.
  2. Al35ul

Feedback Avatar part sale 2022

I do good idea!
  3. Al35ul

Feedback Update 2.176

The skill points themselves are not changed, they are as they have always been on the items. It is only the value that is being changed.
  4. Al35ul

Soccer cards?

It is not a matter of fixing as nothing is broken. At the moment,the questline (or at least the possibility of completing it) and the achievement are not available on newer worlds (i.e. worlds that opened after the event originally started). It is not a bug, it's a feature :p.
  5. Al35ul

Soccer cards?

The questline itself is available but the cards are not dropping from jobs as they have in past years.
  6. Al35ul

Feedback Merging Danish (DK) market with International servers

Unfortunately no, Colorado will stay non-premium
  7. Al35ul

Feedback Merging Danish (DK) market with International servers

About as old as most other servers. Migration to Colorado from the DK servers has not been opened, so you have little to worry about :).
  8. Al35ul

Feedback Update 2.174

Yes, we did miss this item and has been passed on :).
  9. Al35ul

Feedback Update 2.174

The May sale onl includes the Easter horse sets. Chef items can be available at a later date.
  10. Al35ul

dislike button on forum

It's right here. :up:
  11. Al35ul

dislike button on forum

Announcements will always be locked and, where applicable, feedback threads will be opened. If there have been announcements where you think a feedback thread should have been opened, feel free to tag them here and I will look into opening threads if neccessary.
  12. Al35ul

New quest-bottle cover

As Pony said, please try turning off and scripts you may have installed, these do affect the availability of some recipes.
  13. Al35ul

Feedback Crafting event 2022

You need to have at least 100 crafting points. If you do and still don't have the quest, feel free to send us a ticket :up:
  14. Al35ul

What are you listening to?

15. Al35ul

Starts at Maya in the saloon.
  16. Al35ul

Feedback Easter Event 2022

The second set that includes the Bassett horse set also includes a few (old) collector cards. This was a team decision aimed towards having smaller sales.
  17. Al35ul

Feedback Easter Event 2022

Will be available a few days from now, separate from the current sale
  18. Al35ul

Remove Town Hall level cap

Thank you for your idea - will pass it on :).
  19. Al35ul

Auctionable, yes. All 4 of the crafted products will be needed for the questline, so you will be able to buy these from the market.
  20. Al35ul

Feedback 14th Birthday Speed Event

The former yes, there will be one.