Search results

1. Summer Special Series feedback

Thank you
  2. Soccer cards?

Soo Its supposed to be a timed questline for everyone to complete the Soccer set But only a lucky few that get what they need in the daily quest cards can achieve it. Maybe put the soccer ball and crayons for purchase in shop for bonds? so people can do the quest We cant even start the quest...
  3. Summer Special Series feedback

The Fort Battles must take place between Friday 00:00 and 23:59 (note: battles that begins on Thursday but complete on Friday, as well as battles that begin on Friday but complete on Saturday will be included) Could we have a little more detail about this please There is 24 hours after a...
  4. Soccer cards?

Same with the crayons They come from the cards
  5. Soccer cards?

The soccer ball comes from the cards https://tw-calc.net/item/51052000 No cards No soccer Ball to do the quest.
  6. Feedback Old items sale

What is the Wright Brothers set for? It doesnt look very good for FFs. Jobs and Adventures maybe? (The other multi player part of the game) I know its from 2017. Soo we probably have better FF stuff in our inventory.
  7. Topics for discussion

Split Start requires a lot of attendance If you are filling a large or medium Split start is great and even popular to do something different but with lower attendance it is not ideal You more want everyone between towers and focused South start also is not that popular because of los from 3 or...
  8. Would you like to see Awesomia battle Join restrictions continue?

My opinion is is is good Yes But you must stay on top of it as last battle was unbalanced. 51 attackers vs 43 defenders But the battle timed out which is good battle both sides seem happy with this type of battle We don't know how many will be offline but such a stack would not happen if you...
  9. Would you like to see Awesomia battle Join restrictions continue?

My opinion is is is good Yes But you must stay on top of it as last battle was severely unbalanced. 93 attackers vs 72 defenders. We don't know how many will be offline but such a stack would not happen if you were on top of this and monitoring attack / defense sides. Yes I fully support...
  10. Games Status

The fun games makes people more interested in the forum and maybe keeps people checking back to see whats new in the forums. A game with 40k people playing on a server say .net maybe it would be understood better but you are lucky now if 5k are playing on .net server. Just the truth Wake up...
  11. Games Status

Honestly What is taking up the Whats New area soo much that the couple games cant be there as well? And when there is stuff going on in the forum ( more than 10 topics and how often?) there is a View More button at the bottom right There are at least 31 topics in whats new category I mean...
  12. Lets talk about..... Olive Oatman

We used to have a Awesome newspaper Monthly apparently everything about it has been deleted because I cant find a link to post But It was very exciting Told us about upcoming events and quests Things about the West game and featured a Legend article about Players that played for so long ( the 10...
  13. Easter Puzzle Game 2

EasierDays
  14. Count to 50 before a 'Moderator' posts

10 YAY !! Maybe?
  15. Count to 00,000

16. Easter Puzzle Game 1

17. Count to 50 before a 'Moderator' posts

4 I think it helps make people more interested in the forum. Oh look something fun here besides the all business. I mean all people have to do is click the Whats New button to see all the newest posts. Look how few Newest things are going on This little fun game didnt block anything from not...
  18. Count to 50 before a 'Moderator' posts

19. Count to 00,000

20. Feedback Spring Sale 2022

In the bonus part you give bonus for 6 pieces of Eire but there are only 5 pieces available.