Search results

1. Summer Special Series feedback

"GM battles with rewards are not eligible for the contest." @Goober Pyle - so no digging from you during those times please (for Fridays) :)
  2. Topics for discussion

Sorry, I do have to add one more thing...the best way to understand topics and how to set them is to actually lead the battles you set them for. This is the best way to know how good a topic is and if they work or are viable...
  3. Topics for discussion

Please know Goober that I do appreciate your efforts, truly...I definitely did not mean any disrespect in any way toward you...
  4. Topics for discussion

Actually, just at a glance, from the first one...obviously, you do not want damagers on points...you want HP on points (1,3,7 and 9). percentages? Who's going to count when they sign up? but, it's different ...that's for sure... I forget who posted it earlier, but the simpler, the better...
  5. Topics for discussion

Generally, when a topic is set... for the most part, advents are thought of mostly as tanks...so you are asking tanks to aim to point A, and advents (another subset of tanks) to set to point B...what about damagers:? They are being left out totally in most of the topics I've seen posted for...
  6. 2022 Awesomia battle initiative -- Discussion

ok, so Idaho JUST Had an Awesomia battle less than 24 hours ago and now it's dug again!? It's not even listed...c'mon....what's the deal? Three days apart...little much? "Join us in this round of "round the clock" battles Saturday (2022-06-04) on Colorado at 13:00 ST Saturday (2022-06-04) on...
  7. (Interim) Local Community Rule on abusive Fort Fights

The VERY BEST suggestion I've seen yet :D I love it, Victor!
  8. Oktoberfest Awesomia Battles

@qrowlinq So, what I don't understand...in August I set up a battle that ended up being less than 2 hours from. a GM dug Awesomia battle with rewards. The opposing side had a cow, sent in a ticket and my battle was declared an "illegal" multi and moved instantly. NOW, our opposing team has dug...
  9. Entries: A new world is on the horizon!

Sadly, Laredo did not make the list (although from the responses after it was suggested I am surprised)
  10. Oktoberfest Awesomia Battles

At the very top of this page, is a schedule of Awesomia battles through the event
  11. Entries: A new world is on the horizon!

I did ask halfway through the contest..."multiple entries allowed now?" And nobody responded, questioned it further or anything. I also assume if only one counts, it would be the first one...not a choice of which one, also as stated...
  12. Entries: A new world is on the horizon!

In the presentation there is a link to game contest rules....
  13. Entries: A new world is on the horizon!

Also, the rules say only 1 entry allowed per person...??? I didn't check how many or who had more, but there were quite a few
  14. Entries: A new world is on the horizon!

We can do multiple entries now?
  15. Entries: A new world is on the horizon!

Laredo
  16. Harvest time discussion thread

think of it like in a ff...you "shoot and miss" hence, first round a miss is counted as a hit (shoot) and miss (they merely dodged it); therefore, if you ko in 2nd or 3rd round, etc...it's not a one-hit victory.
  17. migration

In all fairness...W1 did not ask to close down. In fact, they did not want to. If you have ever gone through a migration (or world closing), it is hard to leave where you were most comfortable. W1 fought hard a second time to try to stay open and lost that battle this time. Also, they did...
  18. Hell's Guide to Fort Wars

This is really old, but if you scroll down it might help answer your question, @Red Jack Almer https://wiki.the-west.net/wiki/Fort_Fighting_For_Dummies
  19. FF battles

Just because of one person leaving? I doubt that...
  20. We really need to close down the older worlds and allow migration

@Hr.Nyborg thank you. I have found many players with this problem and have told them to do that. It appears maybe a few have, as I see a couple of them showing up lately. I forget what thread it was though...it was mentioned by someone else that several people do not like to post here due to...