Search results

1. Summer Special Series feedback

So they don't count except when they do. Have to love these sort of rules :) Can you take any prize on any world you wish or are there restrictions on that too. For example, can I take any clothing option on a world other than the one the qualifying battle is on?
  2. Summer Special Series feedback

If you attend a ff and cannot get in as it is over-filled, will you get any credit?
  3. Topics for discussion

Why do different worlds have to have the same set instructions? It makes no sense to me that 9 v 9's should be set up in the same way as 150 v 120. Granted you don't know exact numbers before any Awesomia ff starts, but I can guarantee you 100% that Colorado will always have way more players...
  4. Topics for discussion

I am not really sure how to answer a perfectly good and sensible question! In fact I would suggest there really is no universally true answer to this - it all depends on circumstances. I have been to some ffs and thought this Goober guy is crazy with these set instructions only to find out...
  5. 2022 Awesomia battle initiative -- Discussion

I would be interested to know who you are designating as leaders on all these worlds then. On none of them has there been any mention of this possibility from any leader I know - and I lead on some too.
  6. 2022 Awesomia battle initiative -- Discussion

Thank you for the response, Goober. I am now a little wiser, no bad thing, but I am not really fully on-board with what you are saying. So: 1. How does Colorado differ organizationally to anywhere else? 3. Exactly what are you offering to Colorado in the way of changes for normal battles? 4...
  7. 2022 Awesomia battle initiative -- Discussion

I have often thought about all this tinkering with Awesomia ffs and wondered what the end goal actually was. I understand that by stripping out tower bonuses etc. for the main part, it gives attackers a better chance. Now it seems that the attackers are generally the stronger side and win far...
  8. (Interim) Local Community Rule on abusive Fort Fights

The longer the current situation drags on for, the greater will be the attrition on players. Of all worlds, most would argue Colo is the healthiest. Not sure I would want to go to any medical facility where the focus is on treating the healthiest and abandoning the terminally ill to their own...
  9. (Interim) Local Community Rule on abusive Fort Fights

Goober, I did think very seriously about ever posting my comments in the manner I did - and I did think about adding some more words. I really should have done the latter at the time. So here is the extra bit ... not directly germane to the thread either ... but sort of a eulogy to you.. I...
  10. (Interim) Local Community Rule on abusive Fort Fights

A verbose rule is far worse than no rule in my opinion. There are so many caveats in what is being proposed that I am not sure what changes, if any, are actually being made to the present position. In fact I see implementation of the proposal as potentially generating even more argument than...
  11. Would you like to see Awesomia battle Join restrictions continue?

I didn't know you could join the other side. All it said when I tried to join was restricted to level 1 to 100 players or something similar. No mention of still being able to join the other side in the text box that appeared. Not sure I really agree with anybody dictating what side you can...
  12. Would you like to see Awesomia battle Join restrictions continue?

Goober, Could you list exactly what different join restrictions you have tried in these GM Awesomia ffs? The only specific one I remember is nobody above level 100. As I am above that level, I have no clue how successful the ff was. I am inclined to believe it has merit on worlds where...
  13. Would you like to see Awesomia battle Join restrictions continue?

Open migration from any world at any time - even better :) As in beta worlds.
  14. Oktoberfest Awesomia Battles

Whisper I just got on one world "Hey go yell at innov and tell them to set awesomia ff for US times"
  15. Oktoberfest Awesomia Battles

I dig on Houston at around 2 am server time. That is 8 pm my time - and I got a lot of abuse for it too to start with. Still do periodically. But don't let facts get in the way of your narrative.
  16. Oktoberfest Awesomia Battles

I do not really comprehend what you are asking. By having all NPC fights at the times you have them scheduled, those players in North America that work are largely excluded from being on-line for them during the week (not to mention getting yourself to the fort in the right gear with no cash on...
  17. Oktoberfest Awesomia Battles

@qrowling The new schedule does not change what I said one bit. All ffs are still scheduled between 20:00 and 23:00 ST: not one of the 44 ffss listed above is outside that time window. For east Coast US, that is 2 pm to 5 pm. I ask again: why cannot one or two be timed to better suit...
  18. Oktoberfest Awesomia Battles

Is there any reason why all those ffs are in the same time window? It may be great for Europeans but for the rest of the world, especially those working, the times are a joke. Half the purpose of the ffs is for social interaction. That is being denied to us even if you can get there as an...
  19. Entries: A new world is on the horizon!

Liberation Preferably from Inno's money grabbing schemes and horrendous improvements.