Search results

1. Ranger-Schwartz

Feedback Avatar part sale 2022

let me echo Jordy's original comment and say i truly regret my overall avatar picture i took many years ago in replacing my "Davey Crocket" avatar i used to have that some players still have. I really would like it back so yes....please consider making "classic" avatars available for purchase.
  2. Ranger-Schwartz

Remove Town Hall level cap

Great points, Lulu. I agree with all except two. I don't agree that duelers or fort fighters have "little" to do. I would say there are simply a lot less players here than there used to be so there is less of each. Also, I'm continuously surprised just by how many here are not looking to be...
  3. Ranger-Schwartz

Feedback 14th Birthday Speed Event

i see no other thread that comes close...so sorry for posting here....but will there be a spring sale for things like deputy chef, firefighter, or any other confederate war era soldier set (ranger coughs) ?
  4. Ranger-Schwartz

Feedback Easter Event 2022

100% agree Colin....i lost a streak because if it.
  5. Ranger-Schwartz

Feedback Easter Event 2022

(among other truths) there is one truth on earth----.where there is a bill....there is a way
  6. Ranger-Schwartz

Undefined quest - praying a million times

this quest completion is a dream of mine since I was thawed out of the ice in late 2019. I will get it done as long as the server survives
  7. Ranger-Schwartz

Feedback Update 2.171

looks like feedback for this update is in need of an exact starting minute for the easter event (though thank you Alice Kingsleigh for passing on that the French server starts 13/4/2022) and major clarification on migration of characters...that is a huge deal and the specifics of it should be...
  8. Ranger-Schwartz

Feedback Update 2.171

the update looks great! thanks for the info...it would be really good to know exactly when easter event starts...i'm not asking for the big announcement with all the data in it but do you have a "save the date/exact time" so we can plan, farm, etc?
  9. Ranger-Schwartz

Feedback Community Project: Fort Limit Rebalancing

ok...i just cant stress enough how nice it is to know when events start at least a few days before they do so we can farm, plan, etc. if we can ask syntex or A1 to help notify that would be great
  10. Ranger-Schwartz

Feedback Community Project: Fort Limit Rebalancing

Looked and looked...don't mean to steer this discussion away from topic.....but do we have any info on the easter event? Easter is a week from Sunday...sometimes events start before, sometimes after...not in a rush at all...event overload is a thing to avoid...just wanting to get a head's up
  11. Ranger-Schwartz

Save adventures

I like Goob's idea, and yeah, Caerdwyn....you need adequate / decent rewards for adventures. It's a big big part of why players like me play them..I'm only playing them now for the coins at St. Patty's Day and occasional event currency....and there are a lot of others like me. But that could...
  12. Ranger-Schwartz

1 to 10,000 in pics

3,623.....that would make me 5th place on the all time major league baseball hits list behind Stan "the man" Musial
  13. Ranger-Schwartz

Save adventures

right but if you just go and play an adventure ....don't win....and get those weirdo "veteran points" from the saloon.....that is no bueno for bonds. you still gotta win it
  14. Ranger-Schwartz

Save adventures

I don't know what world you're on, asdf, but on Colorado...you don't get a bond for just playing...you have to win one...so.....devs....WHAT GIVES.....please make that a "thing" for Colorado too please....and all worlds https://prnt.sc/8PtCJgiuZD0z
  15. Ranger-Schwartz

Save adventures

well i stand by my post which was right before yours with some fresh ideas on how to properly reward folks. Maybe not my ideas...but something new to reward someone for queing in to adventures. a bond for playing instead of winning is a start....then go from there
  16. Ranger-Schwartz

Games Status

done
  17. Ranger-Schwartz

Save adventures

For adventures, I will go with Mr. Miyagi's famous adage that essentially says to start with some basics.... first learn walk, than learn fly I am a big fan of Goober's mention of NPC players helping to end this dumb, epically long wait for a match. Seriously I have been in the que for hours...
  18. Ranger-Schwartz

Games Status

i will break the tie. reveal the games i say
  19. Ranger-Schwartz

Feedback Spring Sale 2022

again....perhaps this is for AI35ul --when is the actual last minute of the lucky coin event (and you may as well say the last minute for the golden clover event too)
  20. Ranger-Schwartz

Feedback Spring Sale 2022

it says the st. patrick event is over "soon"....but i don't see an exact end date anywhere....can you share the last minute for the st. patrick coin quest?