Search results

1. Ranger-Schwartz

A true fart...or idea?

I PROPOSE: A new buff BUFF NAME: Stew EFFECTS: 25% work motivation increase 15% energy increase PRICE: you get one for free for every 30 logins ...you can also buy for 25 bonds in the shop LITTLE BLUE LETTERED ITALICISED TAG LINE: Stew really hits the spot...just don't stand behind who's...
  2. Ranger-Schwartz

Moderators: PLEASE make ghosting a "thing"

In the spirit of this section's name, I have a brainfart/idea. I'm willing to bet I'm not the 100th...maybe not the 500th to come up with it. But I need to get this off my chest as I approach my 600th fort battle over the last 17 months. I am asking the moderators to please consider this very...
  3. Ranger-Schwartz

My contest entry - Game 2--Ranger Schwartz

Scarlet and Seth Maya and Calvin John and Bella Henry and Mrs. Anderson This is Ranger-Schwartz and these are my answers for valentine contest game #2
  4. Ranger-Schwartz

My contest entry - Game 1--Ranger-Schwartz

This is Ranger-Schwartz. I think I am doing this correctly. I solved the puzzle. Here it is: https://prnt.sc/z9akfj Thank you for all you do, Ranger
  5. Ranger-Schwartz

Gold Rush Quest

the gold rush quest giver says it ends 28th of February. But some players are saying it ends server time 29 of January at 23:59pm server time. Which is right?
  6. Ranger-Schwartz

WHEN does DOTD start?

Simple question for moderators- a lot of us on Colorado are talking about the event & wondering when it starts. Some are sermizing it begins as soon as tomorrow at noon....is this the case? Would be great to know the day AND exact time--ahead of time for planning. Thanks for all you do, mods...
  7. Ranger-Schwartz

How much will the fireworks bag be?

As the title of the thread is asking......how much? Does anyone know? Perhaps on beta now?