Search results

1. Jordy240797

Feedback Avatar part sale 2022

Since a 'classic' avatar cannot wear 'new' avatar parts that are sold in the current sale, the 'classic' avatar should obviously be more expensive. That way it will stay relatively rare and the veterans (posted above) that show interest are willing to pay the price for nostalgia. May it at least...
  2. Jordy240797

It cannot get worse than the long nose Valentines Day glasses though. Some avatar parts overlap with beards but that is not the designers fault. The Valentines Day scarf with longest beard is an example. Scarf overlaps beard whilst it should be under it since it's a scarf on the neck. Edit...
  3. Jordy240797

What about 'classic' avatars? :-))
  4. Jordy240797

Feedback Update 2.176

Add Howdah, Golden Tomahawk, Elephant Gun and Sniper Rifle to that please! :-D
  5. Jordy240797

Games Status

I never knew counting was considered a game until today.
  6. Jordy240797

Feedback Easter Event 2022

Next speed event I am sure there are more bots than there are actual players since every winner got away with it. Programming the most productive bot will be the true speed challenge.
  7. Jordy240797

Which World?

If only
  8. Jordy240797

Which World?

Mentioning Cooper makes Kansas look more attractive though
  9. Jordy240797

Proposed Community Rule on Abusive Digs

I think using multies to farm products like Cooper does in Colorado is worse than starting multiple fort battles, however, both are allowed apparently. It is what it is.
  10. Jordy240797

Last 90 battles

Do realise players have been given points in the past for digging a Fort Fight 1 and half hour after the previous FF. The situation described above is clearly worse. There's already a precedence that can be acted upon but the team itself clearly refuses to do so.
  11. Jordy240797

Save adventures

I must have extreme luck then with all the bible duels I've recently received, sometimes close to 10 times a day. Most are intentionally lost by the 'opponent'. Back in the day it was an attraction and about skill. Today duels are anything but that unfortunately.
  12. Jordy240797

Save adventures

While at it also remove duels please
  13. Jordy240797

Feedback Update 2.170

It's near impossible to find an easy bypass to complete those achievements so I understand why you hate them. :-))
  14. Jordy240797

Feedback Winter Event 2022

With a drop rate as low as this I won't attempt either. I like going for achievements but not at the cost of sanity. Why does the current event have a lower drop rate than previous events anyway?
  15. Jordy240797

Feedback Update 2.166

I am sure you will find a way to push yourself to be the first to earn those achievements. :roll:
  16. Jordy240797

Feedback Update 2.166

I would love to see new fort fight achievements next! :-))
  17. Jordy240797

Feedback Holiday Speed 2021 (premium-free)

Please don't reward pushers and cheaters next time. Ban them instead. That way the majority will have more fun rather than the cheating few. Thank you for trying though. Shame on the pushers. They know who they are. Sad.
  18. Jordy240797

Feedback Community Project: Fort Limit Rebalancing

Thank you for making Colorado a recommended world again! :-))
  19. Jordy240797

Update Feedback - 2.147

It would be nice to see old avatars be available, higher level cap introduced, character class change enabled & an Onion Officer set for those that are still crying about it.
  20. Jordy240797

Feedback Holiday Speed 2021 (premium-free)

I haven't played the speed event because cheating is and always has been rampant in speed servers. Next time disable the market.