Search results

1. Feedback Holiday Speed 2021 (premium-free)

The original holiday sale clearly specifies that this sale will not be taking place in speed worlds, and the speed world announcement says nothing about no 2021 DoTD
  2. Feedback Holiday Speed 2021 (premium-free)

There wasn't going to be exceptions you know, and I believe I mentioned it very clearly in the posts above
  3. Feedback Holiday Speed 2021 (premium-free)

For more clarification: "All event chests will be available in the shop " is what the server announcement forum post says. It doesn't say anything about DoTD 2021 not being available, as opposed to the "Holiday Sale and Gift Hunt" forum post which serves as an announcement for the normal worlds...
  4. Feedback Holiday Speed 2021 (premium-free)

How about accusing the GMs of misinformation? dis3trio clearly told me when I asked him that there will be 2021 dotd chests in speed world. I don't see any.
  5. Feedback Holiday Speed 2021 (premium-free)

You're basically making it look like we've done pushing and arranged duels. That hasn't been the case, as roth has won countless duels with fists... so, please, if you haven't seen what's going on in THIS server, better not discuss it.
  6. Feedback Holiday Speed 2021 (premium-free)

Beef, I suggest you don't give your opinion on a server that you are not actively playing in. Thank you. It has not converged into a single person. all the gear we own belongs to our town as a whole, whoever needs it the most gets to use it. We've all given and received products, gear, receipts...
  7. Feedback Holiday Speed 2021 (premium-free)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/From_each_according_to_his_ability,_to_each_according_to_his_needs Remember, this is communist utopia.
  8. Feedback Holiday Speed 2021 (premium-free)

As a member of communist utopia, I have one sentence to say. "Apply water to burned area"
  9. Advent Calendar 7. Game

1- The ghost town lacks a church 2- The 3 horses at the end of the road leading to the ghost town must be where the church's graveyard would be in a normal town (i.e. NW of the ghost town) instead of where they are now (SW)
  10. Advent Calendar 6. Game

Originates from finland and it means a child that dresses as a goat for st. knut's day, which is in turna traditional festival celebrated in finland and denamrk
  11. Advent Calendar 5. Game

Gryla
  12. Advent Calendar 2. Game

Saturnalia
  13. Advent Calendar 1. Game

The Killantzaroi (Kallikantzaroi or Karkantzaroi)
  14. Entries: A new world is on the horizon!

Lebowski
  15. Help Tecumseh (Maze Contest)

The hottest chili in the west
  16. 7 Days Summer Speed - Feedback

Artem, each 15sec silver midmap job gave around 2.5k xp, even without using an xp buff and just wearing clothes. It adds up
  17. Dueling option

Here's a "Bloodsucking leech"'s two cents. Not my fault you went pure trader, rusty. From what I see above, you seem to be in a dueling place in El Dorado. You are also in the town "Chaos" in Arizona, so it seems rather weird that you are complaining about duels while allying yourself with the...
  18. Independence Day 2021 - Feedback

It is kind of disappointing to not get any rewards because the fight was filled. Rewards were indeed given after sending tickets in previous events or so I am told. Unless some 300 people are trolling me, you know. Or maybe the "Not something that can be done" is the trolling part. I wonder...
  19. RE-BALANCE ITEMS PROPERLY!

A small improvement would indeed be nice but the improvement that you suggest is just... weird. a single hat is giving more sps than what a level 150 player has accumulated? nah lol. but I do agree that higher level items should be stronger than lower level ones
  20. My contest entry - Game 3

3. White chocolate cake