Search results

1. update bonus outlaw/cook adventure sets

ok as most will know the outlaw set and cook adventure set normaly you get from chests with adventure points and sometimes after along time you get spares and sell on market. so its hard to get them for either player of adventures around 11k points or on market. so next time...
  2. My contest entry - Game 3

cake 3 is the odd 1 out
  3. My contest entry - Game 2

YearEvent 2008The West was launched 2009Pants were introduced 2010Market & Trading implemented 2011Fort Battles were introduced 2012The West 2.0 was released 2013The West turned 5! 2014Multiplayer Adventures were introduced 2015Item upgrade added to the game 2016First Pumpkin Hunt community...
  4. My contest entry - Game 1

1/ valentines day event 2/oktober feast event 3/day of the dead event 4/ st patrick's day event 5/ independance day event
  5. My contest entry - Game 2

HENRY/MRS, ANDERSON JOHN/BELLA CALVIN/MAYS SETH/SCARLETT
  6. BRING BACK OLDER QUESTS THAT GIVE SETS

i was wondering if you could bring back older quests that give sets or the means to collect older sets. as a collector i would like to have missing sets such as romeo/woodman/el mariachie/lovers /cupid that kind of set im sure it could be done i know the easter set was put back up for people to...
  7. collecting old sets and items

i was wondering if there was a way that you could get old sets and items that you may want as a collector. to give you an idea it would be to get say bits from lovers set or cupids set as i know you can not buy or get so if you start the game after events you can not get them . i have seen loads...
  8. problem getting skill points

i am level 7 and have done the quest up to level 5 but can not find away to gett more skill points to pick beans any one else having problems also energy levels seem to go fast before doing quests. any help please let me know.