Search results

1. Adventures

I've read in a foreign wiki it was already the case. If I translate, it's written : "when you leave an adventure a penalty in the form of a waiting period will be imposed on you to participate in a next adventure." Number of games left1234567 Penalties10 minutes15 minutes1 hour2 hours3 hours6...
  2. Adventures technicalities

https://forum.the-west.net/index.php?threads/adventure-guide.56998/post-769405
  3. Feedback Old items sale

Of course the prices are indicated in bonds, right ? *whistles*
  4. The Brain Farts - Brainstorm of ideas here

I'm not used to speed servers so I don't fully understand everything you wrote here, but still thanks for your answers.
  5. The Brain Farts - Brainstorm of ideas here

I don't understand why some players should have better rewards : do you want to make that as some sort of constest ?
  6. The Brain Farts - Brainstorm of ideas here

Better not ask too much about it if there's nothing sure. But just : Wrote like that, it feels as if we'll have to farm as much as in real event but in a much shorter time. But if usually events have low drop rate and last several weeks, it's not for nothing : it's because this kind of events...
  7. The Brain Farts - Brainstorm of ideas here

Lol yes, it should be clearly announced to prevent misunderstandings. This eventuality is very interesting though. Personally what would worry me a bit, it's the time it could require to participate to this kind of things and the fact we (surely ?) won't be able to keep all the snowballs...
  8. The Brain Farts - Brainstorm of ideas here

Yes that's exactly the type of achievement new players can't win anymore and there are a lot like that in the events section of the achievements list. But I don't think they can be unloaded for some players and not for others (those who have won them) : the achievement list has to be the same...
  9. The Brain Farts - Brainstorm of ideas here

Well, collection cards can already be bought in bonds during events or sold in the market by players. Not all of them and not every time, but this kind of achievements is already theoritically still winnable when the team chose to put them in the shop (or when they are in repeatable quests...
  10. The Brain Farts - Brainstorm of ideas here

Could be good this way, but as you said no real chance to happen, and in any case "collective achievements" can't be won the same way than originally ... I was more thinking about things like, for example : repeatable questlines available during events period with the possibility to win as a...
  11. The Brain Farts - Brainstorm of ideas here

A way to win this kind of achievements could be VERY good, but please not by "buying" the achievements. They won't have any meaning anymore : the purpose of achievements is to say "yes ! I did it !"; it's supposed to require a bit of time and efforts, not just spend nuggets. @gamesraju : if...
  12. Feedback Crafting event 2022

Ok so that's how it is described in tw-calc. Thank you for the confirmation :-)) I think what the team wanted to write in the presentation thread was something like : "After finishing the questline, you will be able to finish a quest to craft Birthday drink in every 24 hours until the event...
  13. Feedback Crafting event 2022

But you're talking about the whole questline or just the last quest ?
  14. Feedback Crafting event 2022

No answer to my question above ? About this : "After finishing the questline in every 24 hours, until the event ends, you will be able to finish a quest to craft Birthday drink:" It's written in the presentation thread of this event. From how I understand this, that's supposed to mean we have...
  15. Feedback Crafting event 2022

To tell my opinion about this event : I like the principle of crafting events but as everything in a game, it should be balanced. I mean : - recipes don't seem very "equivalent" between the different professions : as L00nat33k noticed, I think too that the blacksmith item brings a lot of...
  16. Remove Town Hall level cap

Interesting idea but in new towns, if players start by building the Town Hall to a level high enough, won't it make all other buildings too easy to build ? Maybe the town hall cap level should be removed only when all buildings (except church) would have reached their max level. Otherwise a...
  17. Feedback 14th Birthday Speed Event

Ranking from Yesterday : 1. 1st RANK XP (24760) 2. pameharris8 (19625) 3. Wyatt twerp (19375) 4. gate 7 for ever (18230) 5. deneb (18150) Ranking from today 50 mn ago : 1. 1st RANK XP (25080) 2. Wyatt twerp (19525) 3. deneb (19040) 4. gate 7 for ever (18605) 5. Point (17255) What happened...
  18. The Brain Farts - Brainstorm of ideas here

But if the team still wants to implement building deteriorations one day (big big "if"), they are NECESSARLY supposed to plan something for when the building level would go down and then up again : new items can't appear at every level up, otherwise it'd be a big mess and too easy to get...
  19. Feedback Update to version 2.173

In the last update, there were almost no changes and Al35ul said it was because "There was another, somewhat large, feature that was supposed to be part of the update but got postpone just a little bit". Here, there's also very few changes. The "somewhat large feature" is postponed again ? I'm a...
  20. The Brain Farts - Brainstorm of ideas here

About the shop idea, it's true it could be good to have changes in towns : when everything is built it can be a bit boring for some players; and it's rather bothersome to feel stuck when we don't have in our shops what we are looking for. It could be good to have things to build regularly too...