Search results

1. Update Feedback - 2.139

Angus is a Quest Giver located in the north region of County #2 and the Link from RaiderTR is what Angus offers on "his" specific days.
  2. Update Feedback - 2.139

Ok Inno Dev Team, You've really wasted time yet again IMHO. You have to be Utter Incompetents for diluting the Steel-Lined Box with all the REPEAT Named ITEMS that literally drop from super easy task locations [Example: Job report: Picking corn. If you took the time to "look" at all the...
  3. Update Feedbacks - 2.97

I hate to sound like a Angry Mob, but, I am in agreement with the Commenter who Used my favorite word..."Incompetent"! My main gripe is with the Nearly unattainable Collector Card Achievement for the "Ice Cards". I managed 7 Collector Card drops from my 70 Snowballs, from those 7 I opened 5...
  4. Halloween 2016 - Direction of the game

I couldn't AGREE more with you Dr. Roth... I basically never join Fort Fights, unless I'm utterly bored and don't care if I die... Fact-of-the-matter is... I'm so fed up with This 100% losing Card Game of Death, that I'm NOT even going to SPEND 600 Bonds for the Large Flower Pot this year! [Or...
  5. Version 2.43 discussion

Two items of Note have Changed and NO information seems available on them: 1-] Ludwig's Ox has had its "Hiding" skill replaced with "Setting Traps", What gives?, noticed this event 3-4 days ago when I spotted the ERROR in the Fridolin's Festive horse. 2-] Inexperienced Horse has had its...
  6. Independence Day Tombola

Hello Nisa, Can you offer any Inno Games official messaging that would lend validity to your Reply of: No, beta only? I made (1) attempt at the 48k fireworks/very rare category about 5 days ago and as sure as the sun rises every morning, guess what? I pulled the "New Beginnings potion" that...