Search results

1. Goober Pyle

Feedback Crafting event 2022

It’s a daily repeatable during the event
  2. Goober Pyle

Feedback 14th Birthday Speed Event

We considered this but it is too likely to be disruptive in the form of excessive lobby abandonments
  3. Goober Pyle

14th Birthday Speed Server Awesomia battle May 25 @ 22:00ST

Due to technical difficulties this battle is being postponed by 24h. It is my hope that this will still be able to happen, but ... time will tell!
  4. Goober Pyle

It seems time is telling me this battle may need to be delayed if not cancelled. I will monitor the situation and give an update by 19:00ST
  5. Goober Pyle

Feedback Easter Event 2022

I don't know the official answer, but I suspect when it does comes out the answer will be self-evident.
  6. Goober Pyle

Feedback 14th Birthday Speed Event

Players who are ineligible for awards are removed from the current rankings when we become aware of their ineligibility.
  7. Goober Pyle

Tolbert/Owens horse/saddle set contains collector cards

Please submit this as a ticket under the "bugs" categary; thank you.
  8. Goober Pyle

Feedback Special Speed Server Fort Battles

Unfortunately we were unable to identify a viable mechanism we could validate in time for that.
  9. Goober Pyle

Account question

What you describe would not in and of itself be a violation of the game rules. See the pertinent section here: https://wiki.the-west.net/wiki/Game_Rules#.C2.A73.29_Sharing_Means_of_Connection
  10. Goober Pyle

What's this all about? Time will tell. Sign up earlier as join restrictions will be used liberally.
  11. Goober Pyle

2022 Awesomia battle initiative

Join us in this round of "round the clock" battles Wednesday (2022-05-25) on Arizona at 17:00 ST Thursday (2022-05-26) on Briscoe at 04:00 ST Thursday (2022-05-26) on Colorado at 15:00 ST
  12. Goober Pyle

The latest series of battles is underway. Rewards will be reduced relative to normal (each side will receive a 40 bond letter), but each world will see a battle every 6 or 7 days (compared to an average of every 2 weeks) with each subsequent battle 2 hours earlier than the last, so either...
  13. Goober Pyle

Feedback Crafting event 2022

It’s a nice buff but also a poison pill to your booby traps/viewfinders...
  14. Goober Pyle

2022 Awesomia battle initiative -- Discussion

Well, yeah, that’s the hardest part... hence “attempt”...
  15. Goober Pyle

We have tightened our requirements for rescheduling so that should be less of a concern, while last minute No rewards on demand Henry battles are just a gift to the community
  16. Goober Pyle

Colorado has two major alliances that represent the vast majority of fort fighters and a cooperative inter alliance council that represents them sufficiently to be able to agree/assent to my interventions, specifically modification of caps and rescheduling battles that conflict in prime time...
  17. Goober Pyle

The primary goal with Awesomia battles is to have fun battles where both sides begin with the sense they have a chance to win. The limited timeframe (18:00-24:00) is to accommodate the most players such that battles have a larger percentage of onliners. I will do some “off prime” battles and...
  18. Goober Pyle

I will be launching a new series of Henry battles soon with reduced rewards, but greater frequency as I he visits each world in each “quarter day” In the meantime Henry made an on request trip to Colorado battle today at 22:00) but left his rewards at home.
  19. Goober Pyle

(Interim) Local Community Rule on abusive Fort Fights

Well, the survey is over. The result is one that could reasonably be used to justify almost any course of action. My opinion is I should go back to the drawing board to draft a simpler, shorter, clearer statement of rules for public consumption and seperate internal guidance, and then proceed...
  20. Goober Pyle

(Interim) Local Community Rule on abusive Fort Fights

I wish there was a heart button