Search results

1. Oktoberfest Awesomia Battles

could you not varie the times so each server got earlier and later fights i cant do the times set for my server but could have made the earlier ones if they were available i know im only one person but im sure there are a few others that might be in the same position just my view anyway stay...
  2. Entries: A new world is on the horizon!

lymington
  3. Help Tecumseh (Maze Contest)

the hottest chilli in the west
  4. My contest entry - Game 1

5. old player returning

well its been 10 years since i last logged in as acin on world 9(before fort battles) just rejoined as acin on idaho wish i could have old toon back lol would make the grind more fun for me forgotten almost everything i should be doing so any advise would be welcome thanks acin
  6. old player returning

just found some of my old posts its been 10 years lol found a few old town mates wonder id van hire or zippy51 are still about
  7. old player returning

well after many many years away i have rejoined the west i was around in world 9 from the early days before fort battles were about and even made the hall of fame ive forgotten almost everything i need to do lol wish i could just log back in as my old character called acin any advice on what i...