Search results

1. FF battles

You twist the facts as you and your friends allways do. Two years ago, one guy was harassing our alliance leader, telling lies day and night over months to destroy her reputation and make her leave. At one point, when he almost succeeded with his nasty cyber mobbing, we stood together and...
  2. FF battles

Yea, sure, its propaganda, and its black now. Point is FFs are enjoyable on Idaho and stress level is down.
  3. FF battles

Now, that one specific person has left Idaho for good, we can repair the damage that was done. We have regular FFs, and good ones. Old TW veterans are migrating from W1 to Idaho changing perspective. Lets get all together and have fun.
  4. Caribbean Sale - feedback

Caribbean cloth has highest HP and hiding I have seen in a tank set so far, but no leadership, which is not unimportant for tanks. Defense and resistance is average at best. I might have tried it if available as upgradable event set on attack, but I don't spend any nuggets on it. A nugget tank...
  5. New Awesomia battles

@Hr. Nyborg: The reason for such volatile numbers on Awesomia battles is not a secret and many said it here. FFs are not ONLY about the fun, but also the gain. During event you get event currency, which is obviously enough motivation to fill Awesomia, because many non-fort-fighters attend. One...
  6. Feedback thread about multi fort battles :-D

I understand that digging multies can be used as a tactic against a dominating alliance, but it only works if your alliance has no forts. Otherwise it ends up in counter multie the multies, having 10+ FFs a day. To what end? Multies are not achieving anything, except being misused as revenge...
  7. Feedback thread about multi fort battles :-D

You speak my mind. Its good to have prime time battles, so many can participate, but I never understood the only-prime-time battles policy of some. There are people in Asia, Australia, New Zealand for whom prime time is the middle of the night or early morning. Only prime time shut those people...
  8. Feedback topic on Fridays battle

Randomize rewards is good. Should not buffs from shop all the time though, as RaiderTr pointed out they are mostly useless. Bond letter or a chest with older random set pieces or other chests. Doesn't have to be in every fight, but there should be something usefull to win for everyone.
  9. New Awesomia battles

You might be right that the majority likes consistancy, but I am not the entertainer of the majority. I like to enjoy the game. Plus, having a battle every Sunday morning sounds consistent to me
  10. New Awesomia battles

Well, I agree that multies are no fun. For that reason I have never dug a multie and never will, even though my alliance has lost several battles because we were dug with multies.
  11. New Awesomia battles

There are two very different views about when FFs are fun. Some say its fun when a fort is filled on both sides. I can understand that, but its not my view. I like FFs when its a close win (or lose), an achievement, surprising developments etc. I remember very exciting FF with 10 people on both...
  12. New Awesomia battles

When I dig a fort, set topic, rank and lead its my time and efford, so I dig at a time of my conveniance. I don't expect anyone to come, but I find it outragous that people, who rarely or never dig a fort, demand of me I have to dig prime time. If you want a 'prime time' battle go and dig one...
  13. New Awesomia battles

There it is again the prime time discussion. I agree there should be one prime time battle every day. But in the end its all theoretical, because when you don't have enough FF leaders its up to the few around when they want to dig. And if you constantly push the few around to dig prime time you...
  14. World closure

To be absolutely clear here, I and my colleagues didn't start the Idaho topic. There are some people here who are bringing it up again and again. It started one and a halve years ago with constant moanings 'Idaho is dead. Leave here and go somewhere else.' in saloon. Now you guys turned to this...
  15. World closure

It is really annoying to hear this Idaho bashing again here in forum. First of all, Idaho is still an active world with lots of people having fun there. Yes, Idaho has suffered, mostly fort fights. The reason for that being people who are constantly spreading lies about Idaho for one and a halve...
  16. New Awesomia battles

I thought the goal is to boost ffs, not to reduce attendance by splitting them up. Doing ffs is only fun when you are ff skilled and/or have a good ff gear; otherwise you are just target practice. Getting a good ff gear takes some effort and being ff skilled means you are not very good doing...
  17. What would you like - a migrate poll

Still a lot of Idaho bashing and 'hey, come all to Colorado, its so fantastic here' talk from the same people who are doing it for over a year now. And all because of some personal issues. Very sad really.
  18. new cm please

I am playing this game for 2.5 years on Idaho, tried a few other worlds. I hear the same people talk about balance for that amount of time. The arguments, too strong fort fighting sets or the fort fighting formula are favouring attack/defense, never change. That might be true. However, what I...