Search results

1. williamjack

How Long Until ...

i did not hate on anyone and wasnt even disagreeing with anyone was talking to another trump supporter about his speech.and no we are not haters sorry to inform you.it is obivious you have no clue about what is going on in our country and the other party violent behavior.i would expect to get...
  2. williamjack

How Long Until ...

lol that is ok after 10 years never being in trouble and getting banned for saying i support trump in chat in no longer play this game.after i was trying so hard to get coins for the weapons and no chance after being banned for 10 point.I stick with my american games where free speech is alowed
  3. williamjack

How Long Until ...

was wandering when cancel culture would becoming to video games also,sorry to hurt peoples feeling but no matter what you do ,you can not erase history like america is doing.
  4. williamjack

Harvest Event - Feedback

ok this is how i feel about this game now,first y0u make a dueling mini event that 90 percent of people cant do then you do the new questline for a lousy badge no clothes or saddle.so i figure you will prob sell the saddle and clothe chest for nugs,so you get nothing but some buffs for this...
  5. williamjack

Harvest Event - Feedback

only thing i think they mean will be auctionable is the quest items like the feathers cloth rag not the gear
  6. williamjack

Harvest Event - Feedback

what the hell i only got 99 not 100 ears and got achieve,so got shorted one plus no diamond gun of course,i figured that my luck sucks at this game.plus how hell we suppose have a chance it 18 days to get the 30 coins when 90 percent of us cant do a one hit knock out .how fair is that . ruining...
  7. williamjack

17yo Florida Teen Dies From Covid-19? I think not.

I agree with the all lives matter but not your blm which has been proven time and time again that they have terrorist members and say the things they do about all other races besides thier own.if you go to thier site and read what they want is is same as a white kkk in reverse.if they want to do...
  8. williamjack

17yo Florida Teen Dies From Covid-19? I think not.

sorry didnt even read article of the op when i see a blm terrorist icon .
  9. williamjack

Update Feedbacks - 2.130

id do more advents if i didnt have set in a que for over a hour just to get in then someone leaves cause other team has better weapons.so frustrating waiting all that time and back in que.makes it almost impossible to even do one daily unless you have a few hours to keep clicking every hour or so.
  10. williamjack

Update Feedbacks - 2.130

it says barrels count as ko,doent say fixed it? that has been that way since start and why some people played like 200 games but have thousands of koes
  11. williamjack

Speed Server - Feedback

I wont complain unlike others if you won take your gear where ever you want and congrats,I think speed server is so much fun and I congrats who ever won in any category you deserved it.I was blessed to have a team that could play the whole time and help each other out and as I said was a...
  12. williamjack

Independence Day 2020 - Feedback

thats the problem i dont have the chest anywhere in my inventory,have canceld and retook quest but no chest to euip had no prob on the speed server lol they have link for that chest on support ticket now
  13. williamjack

Independence Day 2020 - Feedback

on speed serv about on last quest but on eldorado stuck on part old chest part have all the products and doing ageve job never get a chest to open
  14. williamjack

caravan raids together until the end

i am on new quest to beat calvin and do 7 hours of work,i went nude with just pillow and let him beat me until he finally koed me but still no credit for losing to him,i think this quest is bugged
  15. williamjack

Update Feedbacks - 2.102

am i doing something wrong with this new event as i have collected 2 of each of the 4 letters but still have no new quest from any of the npcs in the saloon? is it just another bug like normal now a days for this game/ i am talking about world el dorado
  16. williamjack

Snowballs bugged?

Don't forget to collect all 70 snowballs in order to receive an achievement: All the snow of the West! then why does it say that in thier post? that is exactly what they posted under the seven sisters update.
  17. williamjack

Snowballs bugged?

is this quest bugged after you get 70 you are suppose to get achieve All the snow of the west. Well i have got a lot of snowballs but not keepng track because i figured after i reached my 70 limit it will show a achieve so i can quit wasting energy geting them. The reason I am asking is i just...
  18. williamjack

New green sky

looks like they never did fix this and it is over now?
  19. williamjack

New green sky

good to know not just me,cause i am having same issue on eldorado as a repeatable quest not showing,but my new guy on idaho already has completed it now.
  20. williamjack

Adventures for the disenfranchised.

you all relize if people your playing with are rude and you dont want to see it,you can close that chat in these games and not see it and do your own thing