Search results

1. Caribbean Sale - feedback

extra extra - read all about it - extra extra :-D The next Sale
  2. Caribbean Sale - Announcement

Howdy Cowboys and Cowgirls, This summer is extremely warm, so why don't you relax under a palm tree on the Caribbean coast, with a cocktail in your hand? ...and of course get dressed in our brand new Caribbean set - which is indispensable for the authentic Caribbean feeling! You don't have to...
  3. Update 2.155 feedback

Update found here Talk about the latest update here :-)
  4. Update to version 2.155

We are currently planning on updating the game to the version 2.155 on Tuesday, August 3rd . Please keep in mind that the date, time and content of the update are subject to change. Improving old body items As part of our old items improvements, we have started rebalancing body items...
  5. Feedback thread about multi fort battles :-D

Lets talk here then about the multi battles and "rules" :p Sorry for the confusion.
  6. Fort battle talk (again) with "multi digs" - A poll

Hi everybody. My "thoughts" on this is, since there only is so few battles each day / weeks. I find it to be more of a cheating, to make a new battle so close to another one. To try to disturb the first battle. As a "fair play" rule, we normally have to say that at least 2 hours between each...
  7. Feedback topic on Fridays battle

Hey all. This will be a topic where all players gladly will and can post details about the battle on Friday. Write everything important about the battle. "bugs, lags, and so on" And if you were not in the battle, i would as well like to hear from you, if your gameplay was slow or you noticed...
  8. Friday Fortbattle (This just happened) :-D :-O

Hello everybody. I have some very exciting news for you all. After asking and asking.... and asking again ;-) I was contacted by one of the developers about talk with fortfights and something about to many wanted to play ???!!! :p Long story short, i had a great talk, and have been giving a...
  9. Speed Event Winners

Howdy Cowboys and Cowgirls Cowboys and Cowgirls, the time has come for you to prove yourself in our upcoming spe..... What a minute..... WE ARE DONE with the Event wuhuuuu :-D So much have been going on with this newly speed event. It was a rocky start and mistakes where made. BUT in the end...
  10. Fort battles - But when ?

Yes activity on the forums, i create :p Just glad to see so much community being active here. As you might now by now, the last character battle is set up for tomorrow. AND that will surely be the last of that kind. So sorry once again for that O:-) Anyway. I think it is safe to say that you...
  11. Fort Battles it is. BUT how!?

Hi everybody. Again thank you all for the last polls answers. It was a clear statement to only do fort battles :-D Now my next round of poll(s) go out to figure out / understanding what you all would like. So without further writing, here i go. (With the 1 day a week battle, we can at a...
  12. To Fight - One way or the other - A poll

Hi everyone. I am at it once again with trying to be good to this lovely players base community. So next up in my game plan is to further get to know how what and where the interest lays. Quite simple, would you like more fort fights and action in these. Or would you like to have Adventure...
  13. New kind of Fort Fights

Fort Fights Wuhuuu :-D Well first of, you players are so darn fast, cant even make 1 fort fight without you running to it :-D Anyway, as you have surely seen by now i have tried something new. THIS MEANS: The next upcoming fort fight will ONLY be for adventures and duellers. And for both...
  14. Update 2.154 feedback

https://forum.the-west.net/index.php?threads/update-to-version-2-154.60478/ Talk if needed :-)
  15. Update to version 2.154

We are currently planning on updating the game to the version 2.154 on Tuesday, July 20th . Please keep in mind that the date, time and content of the update are subject to change. Independence Day related items starting with a "space" We have removed the space from the start of the names of...
  16. Update feeedback: Version 2.153

Next update of the west Discuss the next update here :-)
  17. Update to version 2.153

We are currently planning on updating the game to the version 2.153 on Tuesday, July 6th. Please keep in mind that the date, time and content of the update are subject to change. Old head item improvements Continuing our old item improvements, we have rebalanced some other older head items...
  18. World closure

Howdy Cowboys and Cowgirls, It has been more than 13 years since the 1. World server was launched on 16th September 2008, and during this time, the world has been through a lot of excitement, with plenty of players turning over the years. Unfortunately, we have reached the sad moment when the...
  19. What would you like - a migrate poll

This is a topic only for world 1. If you do not play on this world, please do not post here or enter in the poll. This way it will give the best view of the players choices.
  20. Who am i? Independence day contest

A little competition for independence day :) Can you guess who this person is? Or do you need hints? I will start out be giving some hints and on the 3. day i will post a picture of the person. If this is not enough, i will post 2 more hints the next 2 days, so hopefully we have the correct...