• You don't like snow? Turn it off here:

Search results

1. Reyne

Sunset...

Just outside of Fairland Springs lies the cemetary on the hill. I turned away and walked back to town after paying my final respects to those who laid there. I reflected on each name, remembering the good and the bad, those liked and those not so much. So many people, so many memories. As I...
  2. Reyne

Character suggestions for events.

Not sure this is the place for this, and if it's not, please just move or remove it. I have some suggestions for the event writers for character storylines. One is Texas Ranger, John R Hughes. He had a long career as a Ranger and was known as a tenacious man that most criminals feared to...
  3. Reyne

Adventures for the disenfranchised.

I don't really know where to start. Some us of hate adventures and only play them when forced to achieve a quest. It's not the whole quest, just a fraction of it. It must be done in order to achieve an item or to finish a quest. Come on, some of us quest because that is one of the draws to...
  4. Reyne

Saddlebags and chests

I was reading about the planned changes for 2009 including shrinking the backpacks. I know you'll take a lot of flak for that plan since a lot of us use those amassed products to pay for the big ticket items that cost more than our banks will store, not to mention a lot of us keep all sorts of...
  5. Reyne

Cougar Town

Town Name: Cougar Town Town Rank: 204 Town Points: 7677 What positions are open: All Number of Open Positions: Four Town Descriptions: Cougar Town is constantly building and the residents are friendly. We ask that you be advanced enough to have chosen a career path before applying. All...
  6. Reyne

Dueling level limit

1. How much higher of a dueling level can a challenger be over the one he challenges? It seems there is a real disparity. Both duels I've been in the challenger was several levels higher than I was, and therefore guaranteed a win. Is there anything planned to help us say, "Pick on someone...