• You don't like snow? Turn it off here:

Search results

1. asdf124

Dead Server Consolidation?

Guess for players the system in place is valentines/DOTD events, surely you can't use that to determine how active a world is huh? So let say an average of players vs flowers/hearts produced overall would be a fair system. Deducing that a newer world would be more inactive if x y z.
  2. asdf124

Dead Server Consolidation?

That argument is silly, cause due to how many years most veterans wouldn't care if you bought sp/ap's. Do you even know how costly it is to buy ap's/sp's? For old worlds like arizona, maybe they'll have more skill points etc but not cause people bought em. Specially since most of the worlds...
  3. asdf124

FF STARTING POSTION ITS BUGGED

How your ISP connects you to the server differs from other ISP's, saying you have a good connection might be true but what if its local and surrounding area?
  4. asdf124

Feedback Day of the Dead 2021

You get 2 tries a day, if you do it perfectly and get lucky everytime. You can get it without nuggets. However, you are more likely not to get even 1 set. It isn't mathematically impossible.
  5. asdf124

If you didn't use it last year, you should be able to use it now. At least that was true for the big flower pot I believe and the other ones. Like untouched at all from the moment you got it.
  6. asdf124

Can you guys not open pandoras door? I understand there are die hard fort fight fans, but still. You make it sound like they don't have a life, just TW/working for your pleasure only. The only issues I have on these sets is that, its another gambler simulator 2.0. Here is my real feedback...
  7. asdf124

Update 2.161 Feedback

Bear hunting adventures seems fun. Heck, you wouldn't need to make an AI, just have another player play as the bear.
  8. asdf124

Asking for union officer to be nerfed every day until it's being nerfed

You do realize that tanks can use it right? Oh no, those don't exist in your book. Blasphemy for having a tank to be a support class. Just a heretic here for the traditional fort fighters. It was cheaper than a venomous snake. BTW, that one was 2000 nuggets a piece.
  9. asdf124

That is false, at least 8 other people have union sets in Arizona. They don't use it is because it is up to them. So how much damage bonus does it give?? 80 from Golden horsey set, added to 170 if it was level 0, that is 250. 250 times two for leadership players, that is an effective 500...
  10. asdf124

What if she was that njub GM..... DUN DUN DAAAN!~ I mean it would kinda make more sense in my opinion. Having a biased opinion etc, etc.
  11. asdf124

It is trash, there hasn't been real updates that would actually move forward. Just more events, it might work in Forge of Empires but remember, TW is a very different Genre than FoE. So, why did Inno do the same strategy it does in FoE?: 1. Make events, make a few people happy with premium...
  12. asdf124

FF STARTING POSTION ITS BUGGED

How is your ping/jitter? If it is quite high, you'll find that is the root of the cause. Possibility 2 is, if you live very far away from the servers(I think it is in South Africa Or Germany) I don't really know thou.
  13. asdf124

Update 2.159 Feedback

How about this?> for fort fight weapons it is changed to 194-294 with 0.7 damage per level? At level 80 it would equate to 250-350 damage, the same as it was before. And at level 150 it would be 299-399. And keep the level requirement imo cause it would be too op in low levels except for...
  14. asdf124

Update 2.159 Feedback

Add it back? They should have increased it to “balance” it back. Also the weapons are inferior to what they were at level 80. Maybe it should have a lower per level and a higher starting damage.
  15. asdf124

Awesomia ff pretzels

12 pretzels per participating player if you die, 6 if you don't.
  16. asdf124

The Brain Farts - Brainstorm of ideas here

Lots of times when I read criticism made by @RaiderTr and @Pankreas PorFavor was constructive criticism out of what was wrong being done. And guess what, it seems like they continue to do specifically what is wrong in today's game. Make new worlds(which imo is probably a button, an easy way to...
  17. asdf124

Oktoberfest 2021 Feedback

In the wiki, it doesn't even say sector bonus. It says ff/adventure bonus. That means conflicting information since sector bonuses don't even work in adventures.
  18. asdf124

Oktoberfest 2021 Feedback

Wanna hear something funny? Lets take a look at carl's cloth set at level 5 versus a captain cloth set at level 0. Just humor me okay!? Captain=735 hiding+73 dodge+640 leadership+426 aim+3.55 attack+45 damage bonus=1375 important skills+499 helpful skills./3.55 attack+45 damage Carl's=584...
  19. asdf124

The Brain Farts - Brainstorm of ideas here

The reason why they aren't implementing much development is, its probably because they are done with milking the game. They have bigger cash cows to milk then this. So it wouldn't make sense to focus on an old game that has been dying. It is cheaper to save a newer game then to save a very...
  20. asdf124

Entries: A new world is on the horizon!

Loser