• You don't like snow? Turn it off here:

Search results

1. FF STARTING POSTION ITS BUGGED

There is a process lag in fort battle updating in all cases. The most obvious one is when you relog you do not see ranks in battle chat for a minute or so. Keep this in mind when you place your dot & target (2 step process you MUST set target. Target yourself if you do not want to move). Cancel...
  2. Update 2.159 Feedback

Fresh from beta on "special high level quests" ~ https://forum.beta.the-west.net/index.php?threads/changelog-2-159-discussion.4078/page-2#post-41075 Al35ul CM: There is only the one [quest] at the moment, but more will be added in the future :)
  3. Update 2.159 Feedback

Update v2.159 ~ https://forum.the-west.net/index.php?threads/update-to-version-2-159.60567/ Special Quests We are introducing a quest group that will contain special quests for higher level players. I just stumbled upon a "special quest" at waupee's indian village county B5. It looks like you...
  4. Entries: A new world is on the horizon!

YES!!! Has to be Lakota! As in Lakota Sioux Dances with Wolves ~
  5. Ode to Ares Venganza!

Ode to Ares Venganza! I just received this Friend's List telegram. Dear All, I have just heard that Ares passed away two weeks ago. I don't know anything more so.... Many of us had many arguments and often disagreed with him. But Elderado wasn't dull and often was not a kind place. But he...
  6. Harvest time discussion thread

It looks like at least some of the event quest bugs have been fixed today. Go to Ghost Town, Wilson's Farm & Angus McGuffin (all 3) and you should be able to pick up at least one quest depending on where you are in the original/repeatable. Good Luck!
  7. harvest festival preparation

According to beta, yes it is bugged ~ https://forum.beta.the-west.net/index.php?threads/harvest-event-2021-discussion.4063/
  8. Hr Nyborg appreciation thread

Enjoy your future nyborg. You have already gone down in the history of the west and it was positive!
  9. New Awesomia battles

Sunday's Awesomia tale of the tape. All battles were excellent, considering they were awesomia. The staggered times were perfect! Once again defenders outnumbered attackers but there were more attackers this time. As with last week, I attacked in all my 5 worlds. We won 1/5, same as last week...
  10. Feedback topic on Fridays battle

I am pretty sure that the no leaders and dead chats for yesterday were due to everyone trying to run many world's awesomias at the very same time. It was an abberation. I know I had no time to lead or even battle chat. barely enough time to control my toon! LOL!
  11. World closure

Whoa, hold on thar cowboy, check please! I did not say not to allow international servers to join NET. I said do not allow them to migrate to our two already best population worlds colorado & kansas. Migrate them to our less populated worlds that need the help! As a matter of fact, the non-NET...
  12. Feedback thread about multi fort battles :-D

I don't think anyone really wants mods to institute punishment for accidental multi digging. This is why I posted that if inno really wants a 2 hour rule, they should just put it into the programming code to prevent it from happening. On another issue, prime time, I never posted that prime time...
  13. Feedback topic on Fridays battle

Attendance was low and most worlds had defends over-powered. In general with current best gear (cortina for defend), most players only want to be on winning side which they predict will be defend. They want to be on losing side during events so they can die horribly for double event currency...
  14. Feedback thread about multi fort battles :-D

Oops I forgot to mention time of day for battles! Dummy me! In the olden days I think prime time was 1900-2300 but personally I think that is too confining and should be something like 1700-0100 (plus/minus). The purpose of prime time is to have the most people fill a fort. More battles per day...
  15. Feedback thread about multi fort battles :-D

In the olden days a multi was within 8 hours. Then it became 6 and now it is pretty much universally 4 hours. We in kansas use 2 hours during events where the entire purpose is to die horribly for double event currency so recovered health is not necessary, we just want many battles. LOL As far...
  16. World closure

Howdy folks! I am almost a West original having played nearly every world at one time or another over the years under this same name. I currently play 5 worlds. This is not rocket science. 1) Do not allow anyone to migrate to our two most active worlds colorado nor kansas and this includes...
  17. New Awesomia battles

Howdy folks. FB world https://prnt.sc/1ed6o0a Is this an oopsie or Henry better come prepared! :D
  18. New Awesomia battles

Sorry, but I now have to jump in here, especially due to Tony's claims. He is the illegal multi digger in idaho less than 1/2 hour after the npc awesomia dig. I was the one who sent in a ticket to have his illegal multi delayed 2 hours so all could join both battles. His claim that his "team"...
  19. Raising Level to L200 Game Adjustment

About raising level to 200. I have no issue with this. However, I DO have an issue with how it will affect the game. 1) Inno's other games are successful cuz there is basically no mixing of levels. In The West there is, especially with fort battles. Expecting a L50 to complete with a L200 will...
  20. We really need to close down the older worlds and allow migration

There are two main issues that I believe are reducing the popularity of The West. I am using Inno's FoE as a basis for this. 1) The West almost totally eliminates the American player base, since it is based on fort fighting during "Prime Time" ~ prime time for Europe that is. Americans really...