• You don't like snow? Turn it off here:

Search results

1. Feedback Pumpkin Hunt 2021

again can you please include reskill potions as reward from pumpkins cant be that hard to include them in it.. they been in these events before.. yall removed it for no reason!!!
  2. Feedback Western Friday Sale 2021

i wouldve spent some nuggets on friday sale if i got a nugget sale.. im done purchasing full price nuggets.. they better send me a 150% + sale soon .. tired of not getting any sales
  3. Feedback Western Friday Sale 2021

black friday with no nugget sale .. inno is so lame...
  4. Feedback Update 2.163

when will dotd gear be auctionable?
  5. Feedback Update 2.163

shh on the hats .. let those op hats be as they are !!!
  6. Feedback Day of the Dead 2021

oh yea like 2 purchases arent enough already :D
  7. Feedback Day of the Dead 2021

phft i tried already and got 0 of the jaguars pistol while i got multiple ron weapons only
  8. Feedback Day of the Dead 2021

why is jaguars weapons lower then rons??
  9. Las Vegas - Contest

i love how they give like 200-300 nuggets.. like thats barly anything.. cant buy much with it
  10. Update Feedback - 2.147

https://prnt.sc/1x8jqba so how did you increase the chance of getting the cards?? i dropped 1k bonds to get 1 card... fix this problem increase the chance
  11. Asking for union officer to be nerfed every day until it's being nerfed

tbh if i wish i went for lvl 4 union rifle.. :P wouldve pissed off everyone .. p.s how much was union rifle ??
  12. Asking for union officer to be nerfed every day until it's being nerfed

more damage bouns with golden horse set? no pure ld dueler uses that set... btw i only know i think 4 people outside of my town that uses union.. my town rarely fortfights
  13. Asking for union officer to be nerfed every day until it's being nerfed

in all the ffs we have in arizona there is probably 2-4 people using union set.. wow so op
  14. Asking for union officer to be nerfed every day until it's being nerfed

my union lvl 1 set is just collecting dust in my inventory.. no battles = no use of it , or i dont have time to be online to actually use it.. + theres probably 5-10% pay to win in this game while 90% play for free so how is union so op when very little own it??
  15. Las Vegas Saloon

i understand but it would make the game more interesting as well
  16. Las Vegas Saloon

they should make founding towns be more upgraded and the prices of their items should be like its your own. town.. otherwise their useless..
  17. Las Vegas Saloon

can yall at least update the founding towns??? at least upgrade them all at different levels.. so we cant buy higher lvl items.. instead all founding towns being lvl 1 so useless
  18. The Brain Farts - Brainstorm of ideas here

when i play on my laptop im on more so i need all those scripts etc.. when i get on phone for 5 seconds . their not needed..
  19. The Brain Farts - Brainstorm of ideas here

:P i just get on set jobs etc and get off 5mins or i be online for fortfight sometimes .. so scripts arent really needed for me then
  20. The Brain Farts - Brainstorm of ideas here

some scripts make the game more fun i enjoy it