• You don't like snow? Turn it off here:

Search results

1. Nisa

Smoking guns PVP Championship

https://forum.the-west.net/index.php?threads/smoking-guns-pvp-championship.58322/#post-768639
  2. Nisa

FOOTBALL CONTEST

Hello Soccer/Football fans! We hope everyone's been enjoying the World Cup, whether your team is winning, has struggled or lost completely, or if you didn't have a team you were rooting for at all! However, we at The West wanted to do something special for you while this worldwide event is...
  3. Nisa

Week 11 bidding is open!

Howdy all ! Bidding for week 11 is now open! Please make sure you read through our announcement very carefully before placing bids on characters. There are some important notes you need to be aware of before you can participate in the event. We are now allowing bids per...
  4. Nisa

Week 10 bidding is open!

Greetings! Bidding for week 10 is now open! Please make sure you read through our announcement very carefully before placing bids on characters. There are some important notes you need to be aware of before you can participate in the event. We are now allowing bids per world rather...
  5. Nisa

Up for hire ! Week 7 bidding

Up for hire! official announcement! I found these scallywags sitting in the dungeon and would like to make a quick buck off of them. I have 3 players available to the highest bidder. Sofaticia - Beautiful brunette, level 135 with only the best Charisma attributes available 'round these...
  6. Nisa

Up for hire! Week 6 bidding

Up for hire! official announcement! I found these scallywags sitting in the dungeon and would like to make a quick buck off of them. I have 3 players available to the highest bidder. Sofaticia - Beautiful brunette, level 135 with only the best Charisma attributes available 'round these...