• You don't like snow? Turn it off here:

Search results

1. Beefmeister

Asking for union officer to be nerfed every day until it's being nerfed

Alright, I wasted about an hour of my life with this... The point of this topic is to show how the current f2p set choice for damagers fairs against the NEW DOTD Ron set...and Union officer which people seem to not wanna nerf at all This is the new DOTD set that is about to come...a trash set...
  2. Beefmeister

Sector bonus

Hi, I have a question that's been bugging me for awhile. Please answer only if you're 100% sure. The sector bonus, how is the total defined? Will you get the total sector damage bonus from the guy who has the highest sector damage bonus? Or will you get the sector bonus from the best...
  3. Beefmeister

Post-battle chat room

Can we make a post-battle chat room with both defenders and attackers where all the fighters can congratulate each other after the fort fights? (or just insult each other like it is supposed to be), i think it would be interesting. Anyway that's not really a priority...i'd rather have the game...
  4. Beefmeister

New fort fighting ranking system

So, as a part-time leader, I always stumbled across some problems when ranking people. That's why people nowadays revolve to ranking onliners as captains and whatever else works for offliners. I kept thinking of a solution with the ranking system in its current state, but it just doesn't seem...
  5. Beefmeister

Why are mods privileged people

https://prnt.sc/qriwj4 Since when are patriot weapons available to juarez players? I mean the avatar was an avatar but now he gets an advantage that normal players don't have. I'm really curious who did this good deed and for what possible reason. Thank you guys, really respectful for free to...