• You don't like snow? Turn it off here:

Search results

1. Pankreas PorFavor

Feedback Advent Calendar 2021

from the contest rules: 4. When will you publish the correct answers and winners? As of the complexity of the contest it make take us more days to proceed all your answers. We guarantee to publish for all games the winners until 28th December 2021. 6. How can I receive my rewards? At the end...
  2. Pankreas PorFavor

Feedback Advent Calendar 2021

World Cup, as well as the European Cup is every 4 years. 2018 and 2022 = World Cup, 2020 (moved to 2021 because of the pandemic) was the Euro
  3. Pankreas PorFavor

Feedback Update 2.163

John Grizzly Adams' adventurer's jacket gives +0.55 Stamina, and not +0.55 Stamina per level.
  4. Pankreas PorFavor

Dead Server Consolidation?

because people who manage this game don't care about long term sustainability of The West.
  5. Pankreas PorFavor

I was referring to buying SPs and APs and how some people think this is a big deal and players in Colorado would be at a disadvantage if players from other worlds would be allowed to migrate. in my opinion this is irrelevant. I said nothing about the sales and events because this is the same in...
  6. Pankreas PorFavor

"Buy skill points allows you to purchase skill or attributes points for a base cost of 18 nuggets per skill point and 54 nuggets per attribute point. Every time you purchase a point the price for the next point increases by 18 for a skill point and 54 for an attribute point." 18+36+54+72...
  7. Pankreas PorFavor

Feedback Day of the Dead 2021

you know that it's useless when you can buy it with bonds...:hmf:
  8. Pankreas PorFavor

ahh, you just haven't spent enough nuggets. it's DotD, you've seen this before ;)
  9. Pankreas PorFavor

so you would spend more nuggets on extra tries and upgrade them. :hmf: the damage is weaker than cowgirl, vaquero, behan...
  10. Pankreas PorFavor

each set has 11 pieces. event runs for 20 days. if you never bought nuggets, you have only 1 try per day. 22 pieces, 20 free tries. if you take out one of the duel weapons out of the equation, then a free player would not be allowed to guess wrong even once, and they would need to get a...
  11. Pankreas PorFavor

Update Feedback - 2.147

but first - red, blue and brown clothes set with crappy bonuses. that's the important stuff, everything else can wait.
  12. Pankreas PorFavor

Update 2.161 Feedback

someone requested these sets? really? ok, thanks for replying to those requests and making it happen. but, is there any chance for any of the more useful things we requested?
  13. Pankreas PorFavor

Asking for union officer to be nerfed every day until it's being nerfed

everybody rarely fortfights, there were 4 battles this month in Arizona (if we exclude Awesomia). four!
  14. Pankreas PorFavor

I'm sorry, @Beefmeister, I think I should apologize, I really didn't think it could escalate like this. it was a much more violent (I can't think of a better word to use) reaction for someone not interested in old worlds or FFing than I expected.
  15. Pankreas PorFavor

they will probably never touch union officer set since people paid real money for it and who knows where it could lead if they nerf it. but enough time has passed to introduce new sets and other changes that would lower the impact of this set or counter it, and yet it never happened... as...
  16. Pankreas PorFavor

Entries: A new world is on the horizon!

yes, it was an old feature, and it was removed because Innogames decided not to work on The West anymore. sounds like fun? yeah, it was. please tell people who ask to get it back to stop complaining instead of supporting this idea. what were you thinking?! not the first thing you couldn't...
  17. Pankreas PorFavor

Las Vegas Saloon

but will you give them their money back? if someone bought nuggets specifically for this sale and spent them on Lucille's items, will you just take these items from their inventory and give back the nuggets, or will you also take back the nuggets and give them back the money they spent on them?
  18. Pankreas PorFavor

yes, exactly. it is only myself, a lone voice, no support from anyone, nobody else wants anything similar. millions of people are joining this game on a daily basis to be able to play the tombola simulator and then collect products for crafting, but I am constantly contradicting them, asking for...
  19. Pankreas PorFavor

the word you're looking for is devolved. devolve - pass into (a different state, especially a worse one); degenerate. can it still be enjoyed? of course, that's why we're here. can we enjoy it like we used to? nope, that's why we're writing all these things in the forum. can it be returned to...
  20. Pankreas PorFavor

this is hilarious :D reminds me of that story about blind men describing an elephant :)