Search results

1. Update 2.161 Feedback

Thank you for hearing my request! Those two sets are one of my favourites and will be surely using them in the new world at the start of my adventures! Good job inno!
  2. The pathetic little elders of the fort battle!

I really like you @Poker Alice !!! You know why? Because you make supporting inno games look so bad! That even if i was to support inno i would change my mind after reading your posts!
  3. Use the IFBC branch to test PvP balancing

@RaiderTr everything runs in slow motion haha. Wasnt mr old lcm supposed to leave 3-4 months ago? Hope mr new lcm makes everything fast again.
  4. Ask CM about the game

And what does that mean for the game? More development? Less or same?
  5. Entries: A new world is on the horizon!

@lulumcnoob i guess you are asking too much from inno?:lol::no: If i remember correctly you had asked in past for nonpvp world... This makes a lot of sense now here and much easy than the permanent classic server which would be the dream to have. Also how about this: give us a world with the...
  6. Update 2.159 Feedback

You guys work really hard! Keep it up! We are with you!
  7. The Brain Farts - Brainstorm of ideas here

@Poker Alice everyone starts with constructive criticism but when game goes from bad to worse then people will start raging and hating.
  8. Entries: A new world is on the horizon!

@Syntex why every new world has same settings? I see other games like grepolis almost every server has other settings. Its really boring to join a new server that way when everything is same. -edit: thats another reason why (new) servers die (faster). If you cant really improve the game the...
  9. Entries: A new world is on the horizon!

@RaiderTr aren't you happy this new server will make inno money so they can invest more on the west and the secret project.
  10. Entries: A new world is on the horizon!

La casa de pappel
  11. Dueling option

how i see it Duel protection shouldnt exist. Its a mechanism that cures a symptom and not the cause of the problem. And this worked but now with less players people cant find target much. Then duel potion came. Again you see? These solutions just treat the symptoms not the problem. My suggestion...
  12. Dueling option

@SB.access lets ignore the fact that skills ranking shouldnt exist and that instead they should add other interesting rankings like -achievement points -total money earned -total rare items found etch And i mean they can already calculate your duelling points by what you wearing right?
  13. Dueling option

@Harriet Oleson well i wish the development of the game was active. There so many things that would make the game better.
  14. Rework the dueling system

Dishonourable duels feels to me like should be included in a reputation/karma system or otherwise it has no real use.
  15. Dueling option

I proposed a more fair duelling system in the beta forums that would solve some problems Where duelling levels are based on total duelling skill points but nobody cared.
  16. Harvest time discussion thread

Also there are people with 40+ fb accounts for higher chance to win the prize.
  17. 2.x typos, bad translations and text errors

The code is bad. Beta server is not a test server. Developers have limited time and resources.
  18. New Awesomia battles

Arent there bots for the game to fill unfilled sides? This game is such a joke
  19. Ask CM about the game

I think most of us can agree that LCM is to blame for many things. To ruining most of the player base or to projects that were developed and later abandoned. all browser games have died but not the west!!!
  20. Ask CM about the game

So for me there are 2 aspects that can make the game fun 1)the community aspect: CMs play a big role here. He can host lots of server pvp events (like duel tournament or fort fight events) that make the game much more fun and engaging. And generally can spike the interest from time to time...