Search results

1. Tortojcla

Entries: A new world is on the horizon!

Lakewood
  2. Tortojcla

RE-BALANCE ITEMS PROPERLY!

I'm thinking with developers/moderators like you we have a great chance of reviving the game to the max and making it better than ever, just think about it, nobody would play something for over a decade without loving and enjoying it :) I love The West and want The Best for it!
  3. Tortojcla

I have an exact suggestion, you should add bonuses over 1 skill per level for items above level 100, let's put it like this: Level 100-110 items gives +1 skill per level Level 110-120 items gives +1.1 skill per level Level 120-130 items gives +1.2 skill per level Level 130-140 items gives +1.3...
  4. Tortojcla

Feedback topic on Fridays battle

Is there any chance we see some wearable items dropping in battles, or some cash because we at level 150 have no benefit from more experience points :D
  5. Tortojcla

Feedback topic on Fridays battle

Let us be clear what rewards? :D
  6. Tortojcla

I honestly hope someone noticed us here talking trying to make a change that will revive the game! :D You and I play it since 1800s and it would be kind from Inno to finally listen to us!
  7. Tortojcla

You see. That's what I'm talking about, why don't you use Cavalry hat or forage hat or denim hat from higher levels? Because they are way too expensive and they give less skills :)
  8. Tortojcla

I've seen people using fancy felt hat for duels and it's the same case like with trading. It's about level 50 and it gives a lot more skill points than duel purpose hats on level 100+
  9. Tortojcla

It gives more LP to a certain job, in this case Lead Trading Office, but it gives less skill points in overall and it costs 15k more and 102 levels more to advance compared to Fancy bowler hat, so that is my point. Why charge something 21k and 142 levels when you can get similar or better for 6k...
  10. Tortojcla

You understood it good friend, it gives 5 of each attributes and 4x128 skill points which is just not worth upgrading it to level 5 which then costs $9 millions and it's not even giving you as much as a hat from level 40! So at the end it's not worth the money, not worth level advancing, not...
  11. Tortojcla

And that means the more we add the less we get!
  12. Tortojcla

We have to do something about this as soon as possible! Even the luck drop system is way too weak and small... With 2000 trading skills on arizona I got only 15k luck WITH HIGHE INCOME premium! And what's with the highest level items? Most expensive item is Ulysses Grant's Shell Jacket worth...
  13. Tortojcla

Dear The West players, I know many of you and I know that many of you have been through a lot if not all the changest InnoGames did to the game since the release. And I, as a 10 year old player can't stay silent about looking at more and more disbalance they make. As an example just take a look...