Search results

1. Beefmeister

Sector bonus

Hi, I have a question that's been bugging me for awhile. Please answer only if you're 100% sure. The sector bonus, how is the total defined? Will you get the total sector damage bonus from the guy who has the highest sector damage bonus? Or will you get the sector bonus from the best...
  2. Beefmeister

Fort limit changes on Colorado and Kansas - Feedback

the attendance numbers change was a great idea...when people were actually showing up to forts kansas dug only larges during this time (unfilled ones of course). the one medium they dug, defense won, as predicted colorado is kind of in a grim place right now, since lots of people decided to not...
  3. Beefmeister

Post-battle chat room

actually, yes, it's exactly the same thing as it is after adventures hmm, maybe i didn't think of it from this perspective. you have some fair points. maybe it would be like an extra chat, doesn't necessarily have to be the only one. but yeah, i get what you're saying. i just thought it was a...
  4. Beefmeister

Post-battle chat room

it's not the same thing. it's like saying you go on general chat on call of duty warzone to say bro that was a great game imo in the earlier times of csgo, you could talk with your enemies on voice chat, at the end of the game and when the sides were switching. they removed it eventually...
  5. Beefmeister

Post-battle chat room

Can we make a post-battle chat room with both defenders and attackers where all the fighters can congratulate each other after the fort fights? (or just insult each other like it is supposed to be), i think it would be interesting. Anyway that's not really a priority...i'd rather have the game...
  6. Beefmeister

Hello to everyone

when are we going to have union sale? i want level 5
  7. Beefmeister

Ask CM about the game

hey community managers...i have a question is there any world at all that does not have the tower bonuses implemented? i wanna start playing there PS: across all countries, worlds opened...everywhere related to the west. not on .net
  8. Beefmeister

What are you listening to?

9. Beefmeister

7 Days Summer Speed - Feedback

@Syntex as far as i remember, you were one of the coordinating admis on the IFBC server why can't we get a server like the IFBC one was for testing? and we can start by reverting the tower bonuses and testing phoebe and murrieta vs cortina in small fort fights...and testing all the possible...
  10. Beefmeister

7 Days Summer Speed - Feedback

what's with the rewards though...300 nuggets? for 7 days of non stop grinding? i get that for 6 hours of work in a country where minimum wages are ridiculous
  11. Beefmeister

Union set sale

water under the bridge for me, if you check last attacks there's barely anyone passing more than 35k with f2p gear one exception here and there...i didn't know you were nisa though :lol:
  12. Beefmeister

Union set sale

hehe, this is honestly hilarious i presented you all those arguments and all you tell me is that captain clothes are racing with union's...not that cortina has over 50 more defense than livingston. i want to see you dealing 40k damage in those colorado attacks without union, lulu. last time i...
  13. Beefmeister

Union set sale

yes, if you read everything i said in this topic, that damage i dealt there was because of a high amount of crits and the hit rate is because of the tower bonus. on ground i have 153 attack, on walls i have around 166. if attackers are mounted on towers and i shoot from the ground, the hit rate...
  14. Beefmeister

Union set sale

true, but the holding towers tactic was used a lot during the tournament. i don't remember details, how they used the tactic, every single team had a different roster. and yes, it was a damage fest the current defense set is not livingston. and while captain is indeed more powerful than...
  15. Beefmeister

Union set sale

i want to say this is probably the easiest solution but i do not understand this reluctance to nerf sets that inno has...every single game does it nowadays and with this i can cover more stuff: remember well, during ifbc, without union, you did hold towers as a strategy, even if you couldn't...
  16. Beefmeister

Union set sale

exactly, and the only solution at the moment is nerfing the 2 sets i mentioned or just revert some of the tower bonuses, because: if defenses start bailing towers attackers will start mounting...and the tower bonuses are huge in attack that will never happen, get over it what's worrying...
  17. Beefmeister

Union set sale

raider, it's currently not working especially because of that...like it or not, people need to hit in attack anyone else apart from unioners do not hit anything in attack, soldier, advent, dueler, worker - i see workers with 300 attack that don't hit anything tell me your side of things instead...
  18. Beefmeister

Union set sale

it's not about dueler vs tank on ground, it's about dueler on ground and tank on tower
  19. Beefmeister

Union set sale

this post is a bit misleading captain set - only clothes are viable (weapons are trash) and they are not even close enough to deal with cortina...i have lv3 and it's just trash. it would've been decent in the past meta could as well be phoebe clothes instead of captain and the hit rate would be...
  20. Beefmeister

Union set sale

should nerf both union and cortina actually apart from that, last sales were only tank sets, so i can see why ollie wants union