Search results

1. Lyrinx.

What are you listening to?

2. Lyrinx.

Update 2.157 Feedback

It is already done. Unstable markets, losing players too quick, slow progress on new content, ded forums ect.
  3. Lyrinx.

Update 2.157 Feedback

Probably nobody saw this.
  4. Lyrinx.

Ask CM about the game

This thread is a goldmine for devs, management and for the lcm as well, because finally players talking about what's wrong in the game. Some of them are upset, some of them dont give a damn because they could accept the game is dying, but everyone wants major changes. And yes, there were many...
  5. Lyrinx.

Ask CM about the game

@Syntex be nice with them and answer some questions and ideas here.
  6. Lyrinx.

What are you listening to?

7. Lyrinx.

Give it to us straight inno peeps, new server coming next month?

Because capturing your screen is much easier than making a new intro for an outdated, feature completed game.
  8. Lyrinx.

Hr Nyborg appreciation thread

I don't know either what went wrong there. Maybe I should ask @szebar, probably he knows what happened from 2019 to 2021:hmf:
  9. Lyrinx.

Hr Nyborg appreciation thread

Seems like a normal day, like back in hu servers. :)
  10. Lyrinx.

Ask CM about the game

11. Lyrinx.

7 Days Summer Speed - Feedback

Inno care about bot and autoclicker users too. Everyone counts in this game.
  12. Lyrinx.

Lulu for president! Or LMC, just let this guy do everything.
  13. Lyrinx.

Let's have an Amchitka 2
  14. Lyrinx.

I wish I could link the "somebody toucha my spagett" meme, but that's not happening yet :( And about the speed, it's still summer mate, harvest mini event comes, they complaining about the ff balancing... And of course, there are so much things what need to be fixed.
  15. Lyrinx.

Inno won, you guys can try it next time :D
  16. Lyrinx.

Ask CM about the game

Can you tell this to the game management too? Because that's why we have been begging for years :P
  17. Lyrinx.

Ask CM about the game

Dear RaiderTR, You have violated the rules of the forum, therefore we blocked your forum account for 24 hours. Best regards, Xyz
  18. Lyrinx.

Ask CM about the game

Let's fill up the forum with memes. :D
  19. Lyrinx.

Ask CM about the game

Actually, he's not a new CM, just you guys didn't know he's doing something at this game. He became CM in .hu at 2019, he was participated in the IFBC3 as a helper, plus he has an active account at hu servers. He knows everything what CM has to know, or even more. We called him "eventmaster"...
  20. Lyrinx.

Ask CM about the game