Search results

1. RaiderTr

New Awesomia battles

I'm not jesting but you insulting with calling it a jest. Obviously I'm not expecting mods to be watching every server and every battle but it's an idea to award few of the active random players who consistently joins.
  2. RaiderTr

New Awesomia battles

Just recalled.. Last year during Fort Battle changes tests in Event server after IFBC 3 ended, there were some contests. And their announcements had something like this along the lines: Now it doesn't have to be a Set but there could be something special for Random people, like 3 per battle...
  3. RaiderTr

World closure

I think Nyborg had made Server announcement popups so enough number of people actually seen about polls. But many ignored/didn't care so what can you do.
  4. RaiderTr

World closure

More misinfos, lies and manipulations, mkay. Like we don't delete but we wanted people to delete lmao. I mean me and my friends were recommended to make a toon in Colorado too once upon a time and none said that :lol: (Ironically, you had deleted your previous account permanently) I was told...
  5. RaiderTr

New Awesomia battles

Sure, another poll :'P I mean, you like 'em, we like 'em so I see why the hell not? :-D But one thing is a fact: Majority of Attacks, under somewhat balanced conditions, didn't end up with a "Win" in last half year. Sadly this Wilson Tanky set ain't enough to change it. Should've been...
  6. RaiderTr

World closure

First of all it's not our fault that Inno brought Union Officer not after half a year later Idaho was started, and then opened just another new server after another half year. Look, I don't care if you calling it active alive or whatever to your liking. We only do it by comparison to what it...
  7. RaiderTr

World closure

I mean I don't see anyone doing the same about Galveston and Houston :roll: I thought it would be Briscoe and Dakota though.
  8. RaiderTr

World closure

My experiences were different.. And I respect yours but I just can't stand absurd accusations and false informations of some. Idk why you guys panicked though. (I have a guess however) Nyborg didn't even mention Idaho. (I find Houston ironic though) On a side not I'm not sure where I would...
  9. RaiderTr

World closure

That's CM's plan, as he said before. If he will be allowed or not is yet to be seen. Not sure if all servers would have that option or not either.
  10. RaiderTr

World closure

Idaho had lost majority of its population long before (like half year or more) "people" started "recruiting" for Colorado, so get ur facts straight before putting all the blame on some players and whatnot. But yea, there are others in the way before it even comes to Idaho so it is what it is...
  11. RaiderTr

World closure

Interesting. Thought it was Briscoe and Dakota before any other Outnumbered by many? Not sure how you reach to that conclusion. Majority has left the server (and some even the game) , not the minority lol Seriously? How many more hundred times it has to be tried to finally accept that it's...
  12. RaiderTr

New Awesomia battles

I think you can add Set Chests too so it's full set :'P Not always, of course. Better not go crazy and also have some sort of "Mystery" to the rewards. Or if it can be expanded :roll: I mean some markets are even allowed to give Nuggets for certain stats, weekly. But those usually go to the...
  13. RaiderTr

New Awesomia battles

Well maybe we shouldn't go too fast. I'm not saying "baby steps" but let's not "run like hell" either :'P There is only one way to find out: Fight it out pew pew :boone: I believe all Fort sizes should have their original values back though. Like Mediums were 100 and Smalls 50 for Attack...
  14. RaiderTr

We really need to close down the older worlds and allow migration

Yeap, that's the plan. Hopefully. Knowing Inno and its cancelled plans. I believe Beta already started using multi-Languages option recently. But not all languages are ready yet (idk how)
  15. RaiderTr

New Awesomia battles

Title of the previous poll specifically said "How often would you like an "Awesomia" fort battle" And the result is clear and public. We are now choosing the details of the result. So far "many" voted there too. Hopefully he will answer your other questions. Extra is the key word, that; Made...
  16. RaiderTr

We really need to close down the older worlds and allow migration

Well you are right, but then they sell OP sets like Union Officer and someone buys anyway :'P Company sadly prefers short term gains for this game..
  17. RaiderTr

World closure

Well I hope you will have good time but I'm in vacation mode there still
  18. RaiderTr

New Awesomia battles

Idk what or why you didn't understand but previous poll was pretty clear to me https://forum.the-west.net/index.php?threads/fort-battles-it-is-but-how.60483 I personally didn't pick "once every week or something" option but majority of voters did, so here we are. Ps. It's not "doing" it's "during"
  19. RaiderTr

New Awesomia battles

Ironically now everyone picks Defense while it was the opposite before. Believe he should revert the Attacker numbers to their original values for all type of Forts (Not just Bigs) if they let him..
  20. RaiderTr

New Awesomia battles

Hmm... The real question is if we want Awesomia battles to be "serious" or a "have a day off and relax" kinda thing. (So far, poll shows the latter) Kinda tricky. I mean.. in any case we can't Rank people, can't write topics and can't be sure someone will actually Lead them. But then we don't...