Search results

1. Website TW-DB.info - English support

has anyone got it working?
  2. Game Rules changes 2020 - Questions

excactly asdf124 I would had hoped, the mods could / would give me a reply
  3. Game Rules changes 2020 - Questions

please reply :)
  4. Game Rules changes 2020 - Questions

How do we know which script are allowed?? I have asked support about the scripts I use. Can I get a list which is allowed and which are banned? Why are you destroyed the script that make the game easier to play? Can you provide us with a legal list please???
  5. Game Rules changes 2020 - Questions

"Quote §7) Bots, Scripts, Macros and Proxies The use of bots or scripts is strictly forbidden. Examples: It is prohibited including, but not limited to: the use of bots or scripts that automatically collect your resources; the use of click-bots or scripts that minimize your manual clicks...
  6. Fort repairs / maintenance after battle

what an awesome idea!!!! :)
  7. Perfect Heist

is the quest open if you have done the quest before? The quest is there on fairbank, but on my older server, I didnt get any quests even I went to the ranch
  8. International Fort Battles Championship Entries

Player name: Girlie World: Colorado Level: 150 Class: Soldier / tank Profession: Tonic Peedler Health Points: 20000 hpwhen reskilled back to tank again Are you skilled for Fort Battles: not at the moment, but will reskill to a tank, for the event Online/Offline: online Leader/Entrant...
  9. Halloween Quest (Again)...

thanks wondertje :)
  10. Halloween Quest (Again)...

I dont get this. To find the crystall ball, toad blood and coyote hearth, I must wait untill tomorrow? I have the quest, but cant find anyting at, granite mining, river fishing and coyote hunt, and to enter the trick or treat I have to do the quests at the old woman?? I havent got the...
  11. Website TW-DB.info - English support

Same thing happens to me on colorado. Fairbanks works perfectly. I have made a ticket about it :)
  12. New Craft Recipes

Where do you find those recipe's?
  13. Valentines day event 2015

I have been told from support, that they are aware of that problem and waiting for Developers to fix it. Hope it will be before the event closes :)
  14. Valentines day event 2015

I have done 100 jobs picking berries, and NOT found a single bouquet :( Last year I didnt get any either, and knowing, that all others get a hp every time, it seems like I am 6 hp behind all others :(
  15. The Brain Farts - Brainstorm of ideas here

I havent read all pages, så maybe this has been suggested before :) In fortbattles, I would like the topic of how to place your self, to be at battlescreen, instead in the fortchat, as many dont open the chat to read topic, before AFTER they have placed them self. Result, many dont set any...
  16. Duelling changes - The West Beta!

hm.. I thought I gave my input yesterday, nut cant find it now :) I actually like this new duelling system. yes fortfighters cant be hiding anymore, and so what? they often have so much hp, that it wont hurt them a bit. I am a fort fighter my self, so I know what I am talking about. Also as a...
  17. Duelling changes - The West Beta!

More or less all fortfighters have a lot of HP. and having all that hp, you wont feel a duel on you. I think it is a very good idea to remove the job ko. You can still get your ko, now you just have to duel another player. I guess it is legal to duel without clothes and weapons on you, so I cant...
  18. What am I?

not only for free stuff, but for trying to win something :)
  19. What am I?

agree :)
  20. What am I?

too late again T.T