Search results

1. Happy Birthday to us!

I'd just like to point out, that it's been 5 years to this day that world one first opened. (That is if my memory serves me correctly) It's been a long ride, and more often than not the forums have been full of people complaining about this and that, but I guess that's just part of this game...
  2. The Super Awesome FINALS of Epicness

O.o Here we finally go :P Pick your favourite, the one you want - the one who's children you would have. Pick well, but pick wisely for: You only have the one vote The voting will be private, so there's no need to kiss :donkey: Though if those eligable to be voted for would like they may...
  3. Semi-Finals!

The time has come. To take our 8 down to 4 o.O This time you only have 1 vote So the same people aaren't facing off again, I've separated them in alternating alphabetical order groups. Happy voting! (how the hell did I get this far? Thanks to HnS beating Saucey, I don't have to go up agains...
  4. Semi-Finals!

The time has come. To take our 8 down to 4 o.O This time you only have 1 vote So the same people aaren't facing off again, I've separated them in alternating alphabetical order groups. Happy voting! (how the hell did I get this far?)
  5. The Second Round! (B)

The first round has been. 40 Valiant members have fallen, but 20 still remain. Now to whittle them down to 8! This is once again a multiple choice! The 5th places from last rounds, when were drawn, was brought through on how long they have been on this forum. Hence: SDJX22 HeftySmurf b00k...
  6. The Second Round! (A)

The first round has been. 40 Valiant members have fallen, but 20 still remain. Now to whittle them down to 8! This is once again a multiple choice! The 5th places from last rounds, when were drawn, was brought through on how long they have been on this forum. Hence: SDJX22 HeftySmurf b00k...
  7. Personalities, Round One - D

The nominees ahve been sorted out in Alphabetical order, so no-one can complain of rigging :P (Thoguh I was tempted to put futu in with JR and Elmyr, after he tried to get me to rig it for him...) In all there were 60 of you, so that goes to 4 groups of 15 to start with, the top 5 voted for...
  8. Personalities, Round One - C

The nominees ahve been sorted out in Alphabetical order, so no-one can complain of rigging :P (Thoguh I was tempted to put futu in with JR and Elmyr, after he tried to get me to rig it for him...) In all there were 60 of you, so that goes to 4 groups of 15 to start with, the top 5 voted for...
  9. Personalities, Round One - B

10. Personalities, Round One - A

11. Forum Personalities!

Ok guys, you lot are beggining to bore me - where's all the activeness gone? To combat this, I'm deciding to launch a forum Personalities competition! (Hurray, woo, yeah"!!!) All thats needs be done at the moment is just nominations You can nominate whosoever you want, and can nomiante several...
  12. P&P The Final Straw

I've had enough of this.... And I'm sure you all have too, yet it happens again and again. All of this, it is soul destroying, why can it not be kept as most of us like it? Why can we simply not get the chance to enjoy ourselves, and not only us, but everyone else? Is winning really worth it at...
  13. Website Fort Battle Stats Site

Recently, through another player, I have come across a site to which battles can be imported, and it save the data and pulls certain bit our for you to look at. http://westforts.com This site works wonderfully, showing "points" (damage inflicted by player) ranked against others from across...
  14. P&P Fort KO's

In a world dominated by fort battles. There are two opposing sides: (which can be roughly summed up as) MC and Allies GC and Allies I want opinions from both sides, from the good the bad and especially the ugly. For everyone I am sure in W10 has dabbled in fort battling. And everyone...
  15. Oh What A Day of Surprises! AN and the Monkey!

Both Adelei Niska and The Monkey Moderator have reached two green bars! Have a pat on the back and a banana :laugh: Congrats
  16. A-G I idn't see this one coming!

Congrats on your double bar Artemis - you've been here for almost as long as I have You've earned your rep with all that you've said and done :) (And I'm glad i helped :P)
  17. Town Rankings

I have searched and found nought. I would like to know what exactly these are and how to obtain them: Member Points Duel Points They've just confused me as to how they work and I can't find anything said about them apart from the very small but in the 1.21 update post by Morthy. Thanks if...
  18. Books!!

I'm sure a lot of you enjoy a good read, so let's see what exactly you do like to read. Well, what is your favourite type of book? Fantasy Your personal favourite book? Fall of Kings - David Gemmell Your favourite Series? A Song of Ice and Fire - George R.R. Martin You favourite Author...
  19. First to Die

I think I'm the first person on W6 to have passed out in a duel. :D I've looked around and couldn't find any morts but mine and Valle de la Muerta which show pass outs. O well, I can give my dueling a rest for a couple of days now.
  20. Towns Items

To help the community of World 6 to search and buy good/rare items in an easier way, as shops are starting to be built. Towns' spokesmen please copy/paste this form, fill in and post here in order for journeymen to come and buy stuffs from your town. *Please do not post common items such as...