Search results

1. Ms. Demeanor

Gift boxes for repeatable daily holiday tasks don't work

I believe they make it show in your inventory temporarily so you know you got it :) only way to find them is through your achievements (or tw calc chest analyzer)
  2. Ms. Demeanor

Gift Hunt & Holiday Sale 2020 Feedback

WHY WON'T THEY LET ME IN THE OLD MINES!! :(:(:(
  3. Ms. Demeanor

What is the best clothing & horses & weapons for fort battle - damage + hitting?

level 5 union officer clothes + weapons level 5 murrieta mount + saddle (maybe)
  4. Ms. Demeanor

Lucky Find

I always presumed everything on the right side was determined by the gear you're wearing when it finishes, and left side by what you started the job with. Always made sense to me logically :D surprised to hear it's a mixed bag.
  5. Ms. Demeanor

Lucky Find

Is there someone that can explain how it works to me please Switching to my luck set (to finish the job) usually lowers the $ in the Lucky Find section, is the extra it gives completely hidden?
  6. Ms. Demeanor

Issues with Losing Dueling Experience

how does zero motivation dueling work? and I thought the way to drop your duel level was to lose to the lowest duel level players you could not the highest
  7. Ms. Demeanor

Recommended World(s) ?

8. Ms. Demeanor

Western Friday 2020 - Feedback

10% and 5% discount, very generous guys ty and nuggets are so generously priced too :)
  9. Ms. Demeanor

Question on Adventures terms

well it's all about timing, for example if you want your enemy to take their turns before you do, you take the last spots instead, or later at least. A good example is when you're waiting for them to run round the corner into your line of sight so you can shoot them :) also sometimes YOU need to...
  10. Ms. Demeanor

Question on Adventures terms

when ur team pick actions (like move, shoot, etc) they appear on a bar bottom right. the first and second action in that list (right to left) is considered 1 and 2, or first turn you need to use those strategically to get the advantage over the enemy, like KOing them before they escape or...
  11. Ms. Demeanor

we are coming...

over reaction much? new players join daily, deal with it.
  12. Ms. Demeanor

we are coming...

you have barely played for weeks if not months, you're not an authority on new players (anymore at least) they are joining every day no matter how much you deny it, treating them all like "fake" veterans isn't encouraging.
  13. Ms. Demeanor

we are coming...

there are new players joining the game every day, lets not drive them away with negativity. welcome @Killer Bonnie and don't worry about what that player said, they exaggerate :)
  14. Ms. Demeanor

New world - choose a name

Knoxville
  15. Ms. Demeanor

CINEMA

I had an extension disabling autoplay of HTML5 videos to stop all the autoplay ads, and that's what broke cinema for me
  16. Ms. Demeanor

Confirmed Shipment from Germany

did you do the other parts of the quest though? that's when the next quests become available same as with some older quests
  17. Ms. Demeanor

Harvest Event - Feedback

I wanna fill out the survey but it forces you to answer every question and some of them I simply have no opinion on etc no offence but it's yet another poorly thought out addition to the Harvest event, apt really. p.s if it's possible to submit without answering all the questions then not sure...
  18. Ms. Demeanor

Game Rules changes 2020 - Questions

you're out of touch, new players are joining on a regular basis :D there are certain other words that can be used in a friendly way now but originally had much more negative connotations, and those will definitely never be allowed. Most of the time noob is used as an insult not to highlight...