Search results

1. My contest entry - Game 3

Cake #3 - White Chocolate Cake
  2. My contest entry - Game 2

YearEvent 2008The West was launched 2009Fort Battles were introduced 2010Pants were introduced 2011Market & Trading implemented 2012The West 2.0 was released 2013The West turned 5! 2014Multiplayer Adventures were introduced 2015Item upgrade added to the game 2016First IFBC event 2017First...
  3. My contest entry - Game 1

1. Easter 2. Oktoberfest 3. Day of the Dead 4. St. Patrick's Day 5. Independence Day
  4. Chef Weapon Set

Had to make a post here, since these new sets don't get their own Discussion Threads. First let me say that my main Character is a Dueler, and I love doing damage. All my AP/SP is dumped right into Leadership and I am always trying my best to push top damage. With that being said, as much as I...
  5. Achievement Rankings

Idea title: Add Achievement Point Rankings to the Ranks Window in Game Details of idea: Essentially we have a fairly wide range of ranked activities within game, however there is no leaderboard for Achievement Points. If possible, could we see this added showing rankings of players with the...
  6. Grievances From a Somewhat Premium Player

Hello Everyone, As inferred from my title, I am a player who does spend money on this game (rather nicely in my opinion) and ran into an issue I thought had been addressed years ago. After buying some Nuggets, I used several on 800 Spins and wound up getting 3 Potions of a New Beginning. At...
  7. Adjusting Union Pacific Chest Prices

Proposal Currently, the prices of most chests in the Union Pacific Shop are ridiculously high for the items you can potentially achieve. To make these chests even remotely relevant I'm proposing the Prices of these chests be adjusted as follows under Details (to some degree, Prices are just...