Search results

1. Reyne

Character suggestions for events.

Not sure this is the place for this, and if it's not, please just move or remove it. I have some suggestions for the event writers for character storylines. One is Texas Ranger, John R Hughes. He had a long career as a Ranger and was known as a tenacious man that most criminals feared to...
  2. Reyne

Adventures for the disenfranchised.

I don't really know where to start. Some us of hate adventures and only play them when forced to achieve a quest. It's not the whole quest, just a fraction of it. It must be done in order to achieve an item or to finish a quest. Come on, some of us quest because that is one of the draws to...
  3. Reyne

Saddlebags and chests

I was reading about the planned changes for 2009 including shrinking the backpacks. I know you'll take a lot of flak for that plan since a lot of us use those amassed products to pay for the big ticket items that cost more than our banks will store, not to mention a lot of us keep all sorts of...
  4. Reyne

Cougar Town

Town Name: Cougar Town Town Rank: 204 Town Points: 7677 What positions are open: All Number of Open Positions: Four Town Descriptions: Cougar Town is constantly building and the residents are friendly. We ask that you be advanced enough to have chosen a career path before applying. All...
  5. Reyne

Dueling level limit

1. How much higher of a dueling level can a challenger be over the one he challenges? It seems there is a real disparity. Both duels I've been in the challenger was several levels higher than I was, and therefore guaranteed a win. Is there anything planned to help us say, "Pick on someone...