Search results

1. Harsha..

we are coming...

Just a matter of time before we will have to rename this forum thread to "we are going" :up:
  2. Harsha..

Collector cards

Following up on this, I think I have an answer - some collector cards indeed have a lower drop chance than others. I found that out when the new drop rate % were added to the item description: So, that explains why sometimes it takes 75+ of an item to get the collector card....while other...
  3. Harsha..

we are coming...

That is quite normal for a brand new world...Idaho and Juarez had around the same numbers at the start. What determines a world's success is it's longevity. This is how Juarez battles look like now - https://www.westforts.com/en23/battles - effectively down to small fort numbers and Kansas will...
  4. Harsha..

Update Feedback - 2.138

In what way will the market auction (of the karate belt and dancer's shoes) be carried out? - will the items be put up at a random time for cost price, or kept for auction, where everyone can bid on the items for a day?
  5. Harsha..

The Brain Farts - Brainstorm of ideas here

This has been mentioned many times before, but the travelling fair gets completed in a ridiclous amount of time on active worlds. That was taken around a hour after the fair started. All the products have been maxed out. By far, I think one of the more helpful features of the fair is the bond...
  6. Harsha..

we are coming...

As others have rightfully pointed out, the main problem in most worlds is the politics. At this point, I've probably experienced in some form most of the worlds on .net and seen things pan out in them. Invariably, the main issue holding most worlds back is generally dysfunctional political...
  7. Harsha..

The West Classic - Coming Soon

8. Harsha..

The West Classic - Coming Soon

9. Harsha..

New world - choose a name

Kolkata Ei shohorer modhye achhe arekta kolkata (There's city within this city.). It's not in the American west, but nevertheless has a deep and rich history of literature, the arts and festivals.
  10. Harsha..

Oktoberfest 2020 - Feedback

My feeling is that the steel chest was added at a time when it still had some value, but over the years it's become virtually worthless. If the developers are unwilling to remove the chests from the reward pool, then at the least, update the chests. Something like swapping out the steel chest...
  11. Harsha..

Increase Maximum Friends

At present, this is the number of friend requests I've got - + probably 30 other players who I like, but can't add because I don't have room. Increasing the number of allowed friends to atleast 150 would be quite helpful to all concerned.
  12. Harsha..

Update Feedback - 2.133

Seems like they've fixed it now. So, event is likely to start pretty soon, probably on Thursday.
  13. Harsha..

Western Post - Feedback

@PrancingPurplePony We have changed the background for this month's issue to a lighter one. Please let us know your feedback on if it's easier to read now.
  14. Harsha..

Western Post - Feedback

Moving forward, we'll consider how to make the paper more presentable and comfortable for everyone to read. Our hope is that we will get a number of applications for graphic designers, who can help us further streamline the overall look of the paper.
  15. Harsha..

We really need to close down the older worlds and allow migration

Having given it some thought and seen many posts since the original post, I think this new way of organizing worlds might be the most optimal for the long term survival of the game. El Classico - A permanent classic server, either in V1.00 or at the version after FFs were added to the game, but...
  16. Harsha..

Independence Day 2020 - Feedback

In the beta, as a means of splitting sides in awesomia, you need to be a certain crafting profession to join a side. Is it possible to try that for some of the upcoming awesomia battles? - blacksmiths and peddlers on defense, field cooks and saddlers on attack for example.
  17. Harsha..

Update Feedbacks - 2.128

If I understand correctly, the special "awesomia" chests will be given out during battles dug by Henry walker NPC. My question is how frequently are such battles planned in the future? - will we be having such battles during the independence day event? Thanks.
  18. Harsha..

World re-branding

As an appendium to this idea, how about a permanent speed server? We all know Innogames opens a new world every year to make revenue. Rather than opening a new "long term" world, they could keep a speed server that runs for 12 months a year. After the conclusion of each year, the winners can be...
  19. Harsha..

How much will the fireworks bag be?

Correction - there was a fireworks box https://tw-calc.net/item/51482000 https://tw-calc.net/item/51483000 However, they only were given out in a forum contest last year and wasn't available in the shop. Perhaps there are plans to give them out in another contest, but that's up to the support...
  20. Harsha..

Speed Server - Feedback

The speed event really can be a lot of fun for regular, casual players, with classic gear, but with higher speeds and bonuses. However, it genuinely is disturbing at what is necessary to be on top of the experience rankings - you either have to cheat with bots or multiple players, same account...