Search results

1. PrancingPurplePony

Crafting Event 2021 - Feedback

pay2win features do not improve the game experience for those that don't/can't/won't pay. I realize that inno and the nugget munchers don't care about those players, but without us, there would be even fewer targets for the pay2win folks to pick on.
  2. PrancingPurplePony

Easter Event 2021 - Feedback

a. I keep my device on mute, so no baaaa sound, [or other annoying noises] b, I'd probably be asleep before it sounded
  3. PrancingPurplePony

Easter Event 2021 - Feedback

when it comes to Adventures, there is no such thing as 'popular' times, because the stupid things are not 'popular' with a great many of us.
  4. PrancingPurplePony

St. Patrick Event 2021 - Feedback

Do you have any of the exchange quests [the ones to exchange clovers for the clothes] open? Or did you close or not accept some to have room to do other things until you were ready. The event listing says ' In order to be able to access them, you need to have at least one quest accepted from...
  5. PrancingPurplePony

I'm not a dueler, so I don't see the bounty problem, if you want to complete the quest to put a bounty on someone, it doesn't have to be someone you can duel. yes i realize you can't collect your money back and maybe there isn't anyone with a bounty you can fight, so like the previous poster...
  6. PrancingPurplePony

and now they have started the Easter event in beta, so there is even more to do each day, or go vacation mode ;P for me inno's buy buy buy tactic is looking more like bye bye
  7. PrancingPurplePony

somebody at inno apparently thinks that the more impossible it is to complete with out nuggets the better. But since I am priced out of that situation, and the time available to complete this fiasco on multiple worlds is not there in RL, I think I'll be deleting a world or two instead.
  8. PrancingPurplePony

Valentine's Day Event & Update Feedback - 2.143

it says on the event announcement Once the last item is received all set items are put back into the pool again. So I would say that it is possible although expensive, because it means a lot of spins
  9. PrancingPurplePony

fort battle rank

higher ranks shoot first
  10. PrancingPurplePony

Winter Event 2021 - Feedback

in beta they were at first upgradable, but not sellable, supposedly to avoid multis having them upgraded to high levels. That was no help to those that didn't get enough of each item. as they were not in the shop on beta until the start of the event on .net worlds. after people complained...
  11. PrancingPurplePony

Allow setting a time zone in settings.

I don't really mind the calculating, but I wish the times were consistent. Some things are server time, yet others show my local time, which is 6 hours different. That can get confusing checking to see which sort of time it is showing.
  12. PrancingPurplePony

Western Friday 2020 - Feedback

it says ' There will be three unique items for each world. The unique items on worlds may be different. ' I only found two items on Arizona, Colorado and Dakota. [and none on beta] It's not like I can afford the prices they will likely go for, but I'd like to see what silly price some people...
  13. PrancingPurplePony

New world - choose a name

I agree with Klondyke due to the association with gold [nuggets] yes it's obvious, but what the heck, might as well own up to what Inno wants from the world. [our money] :hmf: I thought of a few other names, but the mods wouldn't like them It won't matter to me anyway since I have no time to...
  14. PrancingPurplePony

Western Post - Feedback

yes thank you that is much better,
  15. PrancingPurplePony

Game Rules changes 2020 - Questions

Since mentally harming is not allowed, then the developers that came up with that duel the heck out of everyone [whether they want to be dueled or not] event we just suffered though should be removed from the game :P
  16. PrancingPurplePony

Harvest Event - Feedback

I think everyone is missing the point [for INNO] they want it to be impossible unless you buy nuggets. however INNO missed the part where some of us won't spend our real life money on pixels. especially when we have bills to pay and food to buy, and perhaps a reduced income right now.
  17. PrancingPurplePony

Western Post - Feedback

the forum is on a plain pale background and simple to read it is NOT on a darker aged spotty antique paper image, and that makes it hard for ME to read. I haven't the time or inclination to struggle my way through the paper the way it is presented.
  18. PrancingPurplePony

Western Post - Feedback

please make the background plainer and/or lighter and the fonts bigger or bolder, so it is easier to read. I tried using zoom to make it as large as possible and it is still too hard to read.
  19. PrancingPurplePony

Script TW-Calc

the disabling adblock message is back for me, across both of my laptops. Ad block was disabled for this site quite a while ago. Now the only way I can access the site is to not have adblock installed at all [not an option]
  20. PrancingPurplePony

Easter Showdown 2020 - Feedback

It's probably a trick, because 'next year' like tomorrow, never actually comes. we are always in 'this year' no matter what year it is.