Search results

1. Ascendis

Diversifying Class Roles in Fort Fights

As I understand the purpose of character classes and their bonuses in fort fights, it is to endow a very specific role upon each class. Soldiers are meant to tank and tank only. Duelers - damage and snipe. Advents - tank and ghost. This is done is through the bonuses that each class gets...
  2. Ascendis

Character class advice

Hello folks. Started out on the new world. Feels great. :) Now that I am level 15, I gotta choose a character class and I am torn between soldier and dueler. I will be actively dueling, so prime focus is on that. Will be FFing on a daily basis too once the world matures to that stage. SPs are...
  3. Ascendis

Fort fight damage

It can be like that. Indeed is the only possible reason.
  4. Ascendis

FF skill tips

Well lets say you are someone who can't afford any of those g33k sets as you call it( NOTE: I'm being specific here) then in my opinion you can get 4 of 6 items of any of the two sets( JJ & Munny) which is quite affordable even for non-prems. Namely clothing, belt, shoes and neckband. Black...
  5. Ascendis

Fort fight damage

Perhaps you should check out the link Gandalf has earlier posted. There might be something accounted for differently. Futu's answer in that post should clear it for you.
  6. Ascendis

Getting attacked after knockout

I don't suppose Illyria is knocking herself out through jobs.
  7. Ascendis

Getting attacked after knockout

Misunderstood You can't be attacked for 48 hours after being knocked out by a player from a duel. NPC bandits and FFs don't count.
  8. Ascendis

FF skill tips

Depends Battle formula Leadership0.5 + Skill 20.4 + Skill 30.6 + Sector Attack Bonus or Sector Defense Bonus + Special Bonuses + Default Bonus Where: Skill 2 is Aim or Dodge Skill 3 is Stamina or Hiding Damage & Resistance Damage: WeaponDamage + (WeaponDamage * Leadership / TotalHP)...
  9. Ascendis

Colorado it's down??

Its back on
  10. Ascendis

Colorado it's down??

'Kalypso'..I have heard that somewhere..ah, PotC perhaps.
  11. Ascendis

Colorado it's down??

cant agree more
  12. Ascendis

Colorado it's down??

(frown)Cant believe I have stayed up all damn night for this....
  13. Ascendis

Colorado it's down??

same here..have been trying like crazy..
  14. Ascendis

Colorado it's down??

oh, that can wait..-.-
  15. Ascendis

Colorado it's down??

IKR!?!:mad:
  16. Ascendis

Colorado it's down??

(sobs) still down..how many rounds am I missing
  17. Ascendis

skills

With respect to the new dueling system, i have distributed all my skills to dodging, aim and vigor[Wcolorado].I have left all other skills empty.But it seems to have made things worse.:mad:It has completely ruined my performances in duels.:( What do you suggest I should do now?Where have I gone...
  18. Ascendis

What the ???

same problem
  19. Ascendis

Market

green plaid pants
  20. Ascendis

proposal

Anyway,the overall outcome from this thread will be fine.Maybe half of the people on this game don't come here surfing the forum,so the result will be mixed with some people going with the idea while others who probably haven't even thought about or read it.