Search results

1. collector cards bug

i have collected all the new collector cards from the farmers bags but the achievement is not noted as completed. all 5 cards show in the list. my thoughts are that this is a bug. as usual i play on chrome using a mac mini using mojave version 10.14.6
  2. old sets in new quest prerequisites

why oh why have i found 2 vials with weapon sets from 2013 or older? we all know they are a waste of space now with the newer weapons being better by far than the older versions but still inno persist in their throwing old in with the new. it is as if they are looking to punish players for...
  3. New green sky

today the 'brewing bad' repeatable quest has started and unfortunately it is not working. henry sends you to heisenzwerg but that is all that happens. the next step does not open at all. my conclusion is that there is a bug yet again that needs to be dealt with :) i have not sent a ticket on...
  4. quest givers not opening

i have been trying to open quest givers in colorado and find that none of them will open. this has happened before also but i thought is may be related to my connection but today I am blessed with good connection for a change. and as the title suggests none of the quest givers are opening for...
  5. the legendary golden sabre quest line

i have noticed there is a new quest for the golden sabre but also noted the timing is stated to be from 29th may 04:00 to 29th may 10:00 2018. this information is in tw-calc.net so am interested in the reason for such a short time span. is the quest live or not?
  6. New cash from empty fort battle

I have just been in a fort fight on colorado in which I and 4 others, most of whom were offline, were defending a small fort against no attackers. this is not unusual you may say but the unusual bit is that I managed to gain $94 and the usual 2 bonds, along with some flowers. I believe there is...
  7. minor change to 'the campaign'

I am at present trying to complete the duelling part of 'the campaign' quest. it has a time limit, as do the other 2 choices in this part of the quest. i am proposing that all quests, that have time limits to completion, be altered slightly so that the time for the end of the quest is shown. as...
  8. New wreath gathering bug?

Affected worlds: (colorado, not tried w11 yet) Browser: (safari 10.0(10602.1.50.0.10), chrome Version 53.0.2785.116 (64-bit)) Type of Bug: Job Description: not sure screen clips will help here. I decided to move a few points over from strength to charisma, along with using the new lucky...
  9. adventures and spirit of gaming

given that the bugs that have killed my chance to play adventures seem to have been either purged or put on ice for a while, I sat and waited for one to start and was amazed at the intolerance of some so called players. a level 5 player was in my team with another at about level 50+ . now i am...
  10. New adventures bugs

I started this with a plural incase another comes and posts another bug in the thread. when are inno going to fix the problem that occurs every time i try to play adventures please? the issue is this .. i start playing and can do actions for a period .. suddenly my game freezes. i can move...
  11. server crash after fort battles

can someone please sort out the issues with colorado crashing after every fort fight .. things are now starting to get worse with a crash 3 times in as many minutes. the last crash making it impossible to do anything at all, including refresh.
  12. awol ghost

it appears we have a problem in fort fighting.. not only is the fairly new upgrade system making attackers overpowering with upgraded guns but the ghosting powers of advents seems to have got up and gone walkabout. advents on all worlds are being shot to pieces in a single round and at best 2...
  13. Not a bug easter egg hunt

just found that I can do the east and west part of the easter egg hunt set by masa but the first of the quest trio is missing. any clues as to why this is so?
  14. new year quest bugged

first part of new year quest shows but the second bit about going and melting the lead to pour into the water doesn't
  15. trail of the spirits

the new quest that is the winning quest from the competition seems to have shown up but no access to playing it has been placed yet so we have some of the quests features but no starter and thus no way we can do anything with it. I have suggested tickets to support but figured I would post...
  16. repeatable friends quest not working

hello I am not sure if this is a bug or not but the friends bracelet quest does not work at all just now. `the quest appears as do the other quests but if you select the quest it allows the quest to be completed with no reward offered. I messed things up in w11 by selecting and without...
  17. deletion of ghost towns

Proposal Delete all or at least most of the ghost towns in each world. Current Workaround players search for ever decreasing places to build new towns for town build achievements Details Inno places an automatic delete countdown on all towns that is triggered when the town is abandoned. If...
  18. change sheriff to show duelability

at present we have a sheriff that allows you to see all those with a bounty on them. fair enough! what we could do with is the list to show those you can actually duel, instead of some of us having to trawl through the list and trying out all those duels only to be told "player is too high' or...
  19. note number 1 in w11

as a relatively new player I have been in colorado and now have a character in w11. I would like to know how I can get the note number 1 please? I have found that note number 2 is found in jobs and have managed to find one while grave robbing and will soon be looking to get the note number 3...