Search results

1. Situation of the Game

I am seeing far less of the "wanting good battles" balance cry of the super alliances. It is like they do not care, rather they purposelly want to destroy the game. In the olden days we had the problem of nuggeters combining to form super towns, but the player population was much larger...
  2. Situation of the Game

The problem with the game goes much deeper than this raider. I am going to add the player problem you are ignoring cuz you are a part of it. Idaho quickly became a domination server with all the extreme nugget munchers combining into one town. Juarez is even worse with the domination town now...
  3. ownable Awesomnia fort

No, absolutely no player ownership of awesomia. We already have waaay too many domination worlds. No way give awesomia to the dominators also. Besides, it is a GM & event fort for inno's special use. Yes we definitely need more event battles at awesomia! They wake up the dead domination worlds...
  4. Let me out !

Add El Dorado to the list of worlds fort fighters need to escape from! It also needs to be very near the front of the line
  5. Prevent loss of Health when changing clothes/sets

Agree Junkz, the problem is no health in speed sets and that only affects tanks.
  6. Website TW-DB.info - English support

WOOHOOO !!! Petee you still rock! TY TY TY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  7. Website TW-DB.info - English support

I left a support ticket at twdb so hopefully will will get it fixed soon
  8. Website TW-DB.info - English support

Can anyone get ahold of petee to fix clothcalc please? Thankx!
  9. Website TW-DB.info - English support

Looks like indy event breaks cloth calc. As soon as I got the patriot's short saber in a world, clothcalc would no longer update. Clothcalc still works, just won't update. That's my best guess on what's happening
  10. SUPER ALLIANCES MUST DIE TO FIX FORT FIGHTING

Thankx for your voice Harsha! The main reason for this proposal is to get players & especially Inno to start to think outside the box to find a solution to super alliances instead of blaming gear & health. As far as your loophole, yes I tried to consider such abuse. However considering human...
  11. SUPER ALLIANCES MUST DIE TO FIX FORT FIGHTING

I'm getting ingame responses to this proposal. They worry about Colorado world so I am reposting what I told them... Colorado was the gold standard of worlds. When I played colorado I was a member of worldusers. The world is led by grownups not children. They will adjust to this new rule...
  12. SUPER ALLIANCES MUST DIE TO FIX FORT FIGHTING

SUPER ALLIANCES MUST DIE TO FIX FORT FIGHTING Winners attract winners, nugget munchers attract nugget munchers and super alliances naturally form. Worse, they end up dominating a world and taking all the forts. The result is the world dies and players quit. The game is full of alliances who...
  13. Civil War - Feedbacks

Good fun inno Loved it. Let's do this monthly! It really woke up dead worlds and this is exactly what we need!!!
  14. holiday set

Looks like we get the two missing Holiday Set items sometime soon?
  15. New repeatable day of the dead

Weird, the repeatable worked fine for me. Just finished the last step 5 hours silver mining. Not sure what to do with a 2nd useless beer though. ;)
  16. problem with halloween quest

Original Halloween, Old Woman is in county A5. Repeatable, she is A1.
  17. make quest forum searchable

does futu rock or what? woot! ty ty ty inno!
  18. Happy Birthday America

Happy Birthday America! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nLNn2YflwNs get used to saying madam president!
  19. make quest forum searchable

i mean, really. we all use twdb. spoiler is no longer a term in this game with any meaning. time to join the 21st century inno! please make the quest forum searchable! thankx in advance!
  20. Praying

the only thing praying is good for, is if you are a trump supporter. unfortunately for you, god is a democrat.