Search results

1. Spooky fort battle review

any particular reason why on .net servers the extra prizes for special battles differ so much from for example polish servers? Today on Colorado we got 1000 flowers while today on polish server they got 4500? Is this some kind of discrimination or are we on .net just worth 1/4 of polish players?
  2. ownable Awesomnia fort

the fort in the middle of the map is being used for event fort fights dug by mods on many other worlds but .NET thus it cannot be owned by anyone else but mod towns. Since those event forts fights do happen very regularly on other worlds with many special prizes for players, i doubt very much...
  3. Update Feedbacks - 2.111

Are you in a rush? Enjoy the event-less pace while it lasts.
  4. Save us, Kuro....

Must be all those KPI's that you guys monitor that have told you that we all can't fit into existing worlds anymore. ;)
  5. New world - choose a name

"just another nail in the coffin" - for existing worlds that are on their last breath due to lack of players. Well done, splendid idea.
  6. Oktoberfest 2019 discussion

why is there a potion of new beginning in very rare category. People asked for it to be removed, it was removed from beta but yet on open servers we are stuck with it. Do we really have to go down on our knees and kiss your feet for it to disappear?
  7. Fill the gap

Against it. I much prefer to gather xp as i have no guarantee that inno will keep lvl 150 as the max you can achieve especially when more and more players reach that level. So again, no thank you for wisdom potions, bonds or nuggets or whatever. XP works for me.
  8. Colorado down

Hi, i did try clearing the cache and disabling all add- ons as per your suggestion (shift+ctrl+delete) and everything is back working like the way it should. What was strange was while i could not use firefox with or without addons to log in to Colorado, everything was working fine to log in...
  9. Colorado down

Unable to login to Colorado using firefox with scripts switched on. After switching them all off, same problem persists. I can log in without any problems using chrome on which i have no scripts installed. Stuck on the loading screen as shown : http://prntscr.com/5i7jsc
  10. Adventures discussion and feedback

With all duel respect Apel. I don't think that most that have commented here after the removal of the xp potion are against the idea of it being removed but rather about the way it has been done AGAIN. You guys should have had all the knowledge and data that you desired from running...
  11. Adventures discussion and feedback

that shows exactly why people played adventures whether one likes it or not and it also shows how difficult it may be to replace the potions and get the adventure numbers up again.
  12. Adventures discussion and feedback

let's be perfectly honest here. Inno made a huge mistake by offering the xp potion especially at such a low price and we all got spoiled by it. Most people played adventures not because they love this one available map so much, they did not play adventures because they loved people that quit...
  13. Adventures discussion and feedback

Lets face it, eventhough i was not a fan of an xp potion from the start being available in the shop, especially for 500 vet points, right now you may as well get rid of vet points alltogether. We all know how many people buy mojo with vet points and as far as loot chest for 5000 points, it was a...
  14. adventures keeps crashing

Are you able to place yourself in an adventure queue? yes Are you transported to the adventure lobby? Rather quickly or does it take time? it appears slighlty longer today Do you need to exit the queue and rejoin before you can join an adventure? no Do you experience any freezing while...
  15. adventures keeps crashing

Please fix adventures. Right now everyone needs to refresh it a few times per game while playing as it crashes all the time.
  16. Connection cannot be established

yes, what a terrible coincidence. Halloween broke the adventures and i bet it will fix them too (when it finishes :) )
  17. Adventures discussion and feedback

since day 1 you were against being able to buy xp potions to be exact (with which i agree 100%) and not decreasing the drop rate of outlaw items.
  18. Adventures discussion and feedback

Why not increase the rewards of other parts of the game like fort fights to counter the migration of players to adventures instead of decreasing the rewards from adventures? I would first fix the issue with the people leaving the game as this has the biggest impact on the outcome of battles...
  19. Adventures discussion and feedback

Tombola guns are here to stay so they have to be accepted but rather then choosing teams by player in game level, i think it will be much more balanced if teams were chosen based on the amount of hp a player brings into the game of adventures as hp is king in this game.