Search results

1. dankolo

Count to 50 before a 'Moderator' posts

fourteen
  2. dankolo

Spooky fort battle review

The rewards are good, but why team which win gets more ? These battles are so unbalanced and are not really fun to play because of that. We could just all stack one side and get the best rewards... What about giving better rewards if the player count is +- the same on both sides ? And giving...
  3. dankolo

Update Feedbacks - 2.111

when are the sets from Oktoberfest going to be auctionable ? I hope before Day of the dead.
  4. dankolo

Update Feedbacks - 2.108

looks like INNO devs have no idea what they are doing... someone give them advice please...
  5. dankolo

Update Feedbacks - 2.108

waiting for the announcement, but just from the parts it looks like a really bad attempt of countering the union officer...
  6. dankolo

El Gringo set

You can still get it by reaching 100k friendship points and choosing 10 items that you want.
  7. dankolo

Dueller class needs to nerfed.

its not just dueler problem, I think damage and chances to hit are overall a lot higher than hp and chances to dodge in fort battles... some years ago it was more balanced...
  8. dankolo

Count to 10,000

9. dankolo

Help with iphone

https://apps.apple.com/us/app/google-chrome/id535886823 tried this ?
  10. dankolo

Count to 10,000

11. dankolo

improve adventurer's class bonuses

Guys I like your ideas and reactions, but keep in mind that ADVENTURER is the worst class at the moment and needs to be boosted. The new updates screwed up every tank but even more adventurers. That's why we need a few simple changes. Not sure if we can ask for reworking every class and stuff...
  12. dankolo

sorry but why would you use advent as a tank ? its so bad compared to a soldier or worker... and even dueler with hp is better tank cuz he doesn't ghost
  13. dankolo

I assume that you play fort battles as dueler. You know that damage is boosted so much that a 10k advent can go down in 6 shots ?
  14. dankolo

Proposal Me and many other players are demanding change of the adventurer class, which is very weak at the moment at every aspect of the game. The character bonuses aren't really useful so they need to be changed. Current Workaround Adventurer class is very weak in comparison to other classes...
  15. dankolo

ADVENTURES

lol antonius you are so scared
  16. dankolo

No Dueling Server(Casual Play)

stop crying and get yourself KO or leave your town - protection from duels, you are just pussy antonius02
  17. dankolo

Veteran shop

Hello, first of all sorry for not writing in the "form" style but I don't think its needed for this idea. The idea is quick and simple. We have trash items in the veteran shop which don't have any use nowadays, even the "Bavarian set"(free set) is better for adventures than the "Outlaw...
  18. dankolo

International Fort Battle Championship, Part 2! - Discussion!

Will towns guarantee have Precise single shot rifle in their Gunsmith, and if the event sets we receive in our inventory will be tradable (Such as Black Bart Horse Set, Pizarro Armour Pieces, etc...)? Also, will be items upgradable ?
  19. dankolo

International Fort Battle Championship, Part 2! - Discussion!

my guessing: everyone from the winning team gets the reward, and the items will be not auctionable... other way it would be stupid
  20. dankolo

Resigned to death - A tale of the living...

i got both ...