Search results

1. Bucksnort Hawkins

Friday Sale Feedback

At least UO wasn't offered again. If it had, my 10-year love affair with this game would have been over.
  2. Bucksnort Hawkins

Situation of the Game

kuro, thanks for posting. We all really appreciate any communication you and the team provide more than anything else. You and the volunteer mods are our only real conduit to Inno.
  3. Bucksnort Hawkins

Where could I report someone?

No words...just...no words.
  4. Bucksnort Hawkins

Situation of the Game

I have to do this as I am a fatal optimist. Here is my take on Raider's OP that I am sending to etriel in an email: I. The creation of over-powered sets in general that has been "creeping" slowly in all areas of the game including fort fighting, dueling, working/farming, and even travel sets...
  5. Bucksnort Hawkins

Situation of the Game

I'm here to attest, from experience, that no matter what you say, how you say it, in any form, to whomever you think at Inno or its parent company you are addressing this issue(s) to; nothing is going to change. Don't waste your time.
  6. Bucksnort Hawkins

What do i gotta do?

I'm here to attest, from experience, that no matter what you say, how you say it, in any form, to whomever you think at Inno or its parent company you are addressing this issue to; nothing is going to change. Don't waste your time.
  7. Bucksnort Hawkins

Update Feedbacks - 2.113

Oh, but Livingston and Courtier are the prefect counter-balanace to the Union Officer set. Come now, lulu. Be reasonable!
  8. Bucksnort Hawkins

Spooky fort battle review

Yes. For a one shot idea the varying rewards were fine. With multiple battles, folks are figuring out why risking being on the losing side?
  9. Bucksnort Hawkins

Dueller class needs to nerfed.

Lulu, you just cannot say it any better than this. So, mod team et al. please just admit this is the way things are and will be here on out. Do that and I won't say another word about this issue ever again.
  10. Bucksnort Hawkins

Well Slygoxx we as players have to try something. Our voice really isn't being heard any other way. Now if you guys can publicly say that this game is now fully pay-to-win then it'll be clear there's no point in trying to make a change. The previous culture of The West that's been developed over...
  11. Bucksnort Hawkins

MTG - Insta They are getting a DM and an earful from me.
  12. Bucksnort Hawkins

Update Feedbacks - 2.112

What's the point of even having this forum. There's rarely any responses from the team.
  13. Bucksnort Hawkins

Balancing Fort Battles*

Correction: The apathy...is real...is strong.
  14. Bucksnort Hawkins

Rare items are not.

AYE
  15. Bucksnort Hawkins

New Last year's flowers reusable?

After all, The West is The Best©
  16. Bucksnort Hawkins

Balancing Fort Battles*

The West is The Best© Just spend $2000.00 on nuggets and everything will be a-ok.
  17. Bucksnort Hawkins

New Too many flowers needed

The West is The Best!©
  18. Bucksnort Hawkins

Hey folks. I'd like to get some feedback. This is an email I wrote directly to Innogames: "Hello, This message is a simple plea concerning The West. There is a severe imbalance in the game in regards to the fort fighting feature. After many attempts to discuss this with the game moderators (I...
  19. Bucksnort Hawkins

This game is truly making a turn towards its final days. 2009-2010 is mythical time at this point. This game had a unique spirit back then. That's all been sold away now. Apathy and greed are all that remain. Enjoy Jaurez while you can. Grab on the last vestiges of that old spirit. This is all...
  20. Bucksnort Hawkins

Thanks for the post RaiderTr. I have it officially from the mod team: No ****s are given.