Search results

1. RaiderTr

Come To Jauréz!

Hmm.. topic name says Jauréz and OP says Jaruéz.. We call it Justpaius anyway, and boicott it Wait, since when facebook has dislike button :huh:
  2. RaiderTr

Day of dead stuff unavailable in Xmas bags?

Well, xmas event is kinda the only chance to "somewhat" catch up to nugget munchers so backlash is to be expected.. I wish we had the same backlash for the non-existent PvP balance etc too though. Or against extremely OP things like Union Officer bs at least.. Not that Inno is really listening...
  3. RaiderTr

Gift Hunt - Feedback

Will there be 3 days Xp etc event towards the end of December again though? (Can't find the last year's announcement on forum)
  4. RaiderTr

Better Opening Time for Travelling Fair?

Just another thing of game in need of Revamp.. and be adapted to the OP Tombola sets era..
  5. RaiderTr

Script TW-Calc

Sucks
  6. RaiderTr

Script TW-Calc

Talking of changes.. Does this repeatable one still give Mojo? :'P or this one still give painted egg?
  7. RaiderTr

Market search versus inventory search

Idk which sucks more but I do my best to refrain from using the Inventory's. Feels like too much effort. Thankfully script(s) help A LOT.
  8. RaiderTr

Market search versus inventory search

As far as "Searching" goes, I honestly think that both sucks in different ways.
  9. RaiderTr

Friday Sale Feedback

Idk the previous prices but I think they are exactly the same? So now that we know prices and individual bonuses.. > Fry Weapons being 400 nuggets each is just ridiculous for their worth. Union Weapons was exactly the same price and at least thrice the worth of these. (Why "Shotgun" still has...
  10. RaiderTr

Friday Sale Feedback

hmm.. 9 am for Beta though, strange
  11. RaiderTr

Oh come on, I'd prefer "should be here too" approach :-D Ur own thread that is
  12. RaiderTr

So.. On Beta forum we can edit the titles of the Threads we started, but here we can't.
  13. RaiderTr

Friday Sale Feedback

(https://forum.the-west.net/index.php?threads/western-black-friday-2019.58584) I'm mainly positive about this sale. There isn't really anything "OP" , unless you are playing on the (already dead) newest server. Would be good seeing the individual item bonuses though. I'm glad there is no new...
  14. RaiderTr

Situation of the Game

Yea.. Check here too
  15. RaiderTr

Situation of the Game

That depends on the extend of the advertisement though. I mean, for example, how much of a "investment" making a video or two (and replacing the old ones with them) would take compared to what you can gain from 'em, especially when there is a new server on horizon?
  16. RaiderTr

Golden horse and saddle

Well "at least" Golden horse set was about 1 year ahead of the Tombola sets whereas Union Officer is like 3-5 years ahead. And Golden set is auctionable. (God forbid things like Union being auctionable!) But yea, I wish they never entered to PvP stuff (FF, Duels, Adventures) with those...
  17. RaiderTr

Situation of the Game

Yea. Well I don't think anyone, or majority expects such. Main issue is the imbalance in current features thanks to the things I listed.
  18. RaiderTr

Situation of the Game

Well yes, Adventures is the most imbalanced part of the game. I used to do and (kinda) like adventures but they are just becoming worse and worse thanks to more and more (upgraded) OP Premium gear, apart from the sucky matchmaking. i.e You will often see some guy hitting barely 500 (if doesn't...
  19. RaiderTr

Premium bags for bonds/nuggets in xmas

No? Fwiw it's a premium set too
  20. RaiderTr

Situation of the Game

Well idk to what extent but how many people actually would know about it unless "advertised" I mean I haven't seen a single sentence related to that on any Patch notes or something.