Search results

1. Pankreas PorFavor

Friday Sale Feedback

Friday hat, pants and coat (2013 items) should be in one chest, and belt, shoes and bowtie (2018 items) in another. Or even make each item available separately. If you bought the first 3 Friday items years ago, but missed the 2018 sale, you now have to buy the old items again if you want to have...
  2. Pankreas PorFavor

Situation of the Game

oh, they know this, don't be naive. they just don't care.
  3. Pankreas PorFavor

Update Feedbacks - 2.111

Since there's no topic to discuss the DotD event, I'll ask here. Vaquero's animal set bonus: +35% money from jobs etc. Musical cowgirl's animal set bonus: +30% money. Vaquero's clothes set: + 35% Experience from jobs, duels and fort battles + 10% Money from jobs and duels Musical cowgirls'...
  4. Pankreas PorFavor

Update Feedbacks - 2.111

"Crafting quests The time requirement to finish the quest has been removed based on our community feedback." *thumbs up*
  5. Pankreas PorFavor

New Recipes Drop Rate (Level 650+)

maybe first in CO, but people are selling Cavalry sabers for weeks now in AZ, probably in other worlds too. tbh, I thought CO would be ahead of AZ?
  6. Pankreas PorFavor

Evil twin?

"kill" means knock him out, not just win the duel. since he's "your twin", he copies your stats. he has about 90% of your HP, therefore you should get your HP low, wear clothes with low tactics and high appearance and duel until you knock him out.
  7. Pankreas PorFavor

The Brain Farts - Brainstorm of ideas here

what's in it for Innogames? that's actually discouraging people to spend on the rare and very rare category, isn't it?
  8. Pankreas PorFavor

The Brain Farts - Brainstorm of ideas here

hm... let's see how much money can I make if I kick everyone from my town and then take the cash from the treasury...? huh, 9.2 million in one world, 7.3 million in another. I actually thought it would be much more. any founders from big old towns want to give their examples? :D in any case, I...
  9. Pankreas PorFavor

Update Feedbacks - 2.110

in a game where you're discouraged to be anything else but a damager - who is going to play the target? if nobody is a tank, how much is "epic damage" actually going to be? ffs Inno, it's about balance, not tipping the scale from one end to the other all the time....
  10. Pankreas PorFavor

Update Feedbacks - 2.110

because someone found it too hard to get 50 dodges in 6 days with their 1300 hp. yeah, you need to reskill. but some people don't, the game changes according to their wishes.
  11. Pankreas PorFavor

Update Feedbacks - 2.110

I just can't believe you changed the quest requirement from dodge 50 shots to dodge 40, but you didn't change the one where you need to KO 10 players in a fort fight?! how about introducing a change in 2.111 that everyone who's not a damager leadership dueler just gets deleted from this game and...
  12. Pankreas PorFavor

Downgrading Items

This idea was suggested a hundred times already... I don' think it will ever be implemented.
  13. Pankreas PorFavor

New world - choose a name

Jeez, why?
  14. Pankreas PorFavor

Oktoberfest 2019 discussion

start with West junction, if I remember correctly. (or was it Ghost town?)
  15. Pankreas PorFavor

Oktoberfest 2019 discussion

Munich Parade set - the name of the city was added to prevent confusion with Christopher's parade and Parade items. Can you do the same for Baker's set, to make filtering easier and avoid confusion with Cullen Baker's items? And please... steel chests, reskill potions.... why again...?
  16. Pankreas PorFavor

Update Feedbacks - 2.108

thanks, I'll try :)
  17. Pankreas PorFavor

Update Feedbacks - 2.108

How? I did the quest once (as a field cook), I am doing the same thing again but the quest doesn't appear. Is it with a different quest giver in the repeatable version? Is there a time requirement? It would be useful if there was some kind of an indicator, a timer or something that would tell...
  18. Pankreas PorFavor

Update Feedbacks - 2.108

"Four new crafting quests have been creating. For finishing those quests, a left-hand weapon item is being awarded." is this repeatable? like the older quest for Harper's axes for cooks, Pete's remington for saddlers and similar for other trades?
  19. Pankreas PorFavor

Update Feedbacks - 2.107

ok. it would be nice if that was said in the first place, so we know it's not a bug of some sorts. looking forward to the new recipe(s), I guess..?
  20. Pankreas PorFavor

Update Feedbacks - 2.107

Maximum crafting points is 850 now, and at 825 all the recipes are grey = no chance to receive a crafting point. How are we supposed to reach 850 points?