Search results

1. Good Feather

inventory of an item on a world

Does anyone know of a website or way of finding out how many of 1 item is on a world? I thought tw-db.info had it somewhere before, but I couldnt find it on their site. Someone was looking for a howdah and I wanted to say there was only 2 or 3 on that particular world... but I wanted to...
  2. Good Feather

Friendship Management

Proposal - FriendShip Management Create a location that is easier to manage 100 friends during special events and year around. Current Workaround Using the friendship bar at the bottom requires you to scroll through 5 players at a time, which is 20 screen to go through. Details Create a...
  3. Good Feather

World 9 closing

So long World 9 - you were a great old classic world. Out of 5 worlds I always enjoyed going to it first of the day. Lots of great players earned their stripes here. I remember on two occasions where we had Fort Chaos. Every fort on the map was declared thanks to Vic. April Fools day 2014...
  4. Good Feather

Slept

I have a general question for fulfilling a quest requirements that require a "Slept 1/1" Does sleeping in a fort for 6 hours fulfill this quest requirement or should I just grab a closet for 8 hours?
  5. Good Feather

Post ID# items in chat?

How do you post item ID# or actual The West pictures into chat windows? I've seen it done before and I've done it msyself via a town forum post but Im getting a little bit :south: or older
  6. Good Feather

Pony-Express (Message to a Friend) Quest

Can the quest Pony-Express (Message to a friend) be turned off on closed registration worlds? (w2-w9) We cant possibly do the quest since we dont have a "Tell your friends" button to enter their email in on. The quest ! above the sheriff will always be there as we cant complete it. Similar to...
  7. Good Feather

Find best equipment

I hesitated on making this a new idea or weather it was a bug or not as this is a known bugs by many advanced players since 2.x came out. I would like to see the ingame feature that states "Find best equipment" to be fixed to include set items. I mean if ClothCalc has it figured out why cant...
  8. Good Feather

Market Search by comments

Minor Idea Proposal Market Search by Seller Details Add a criteria to search by sellers. When you buy 1 item from a seller you can also search to see if they are selling anything else. That way you can do all your shopping in 1 town. Current Workaround Search all day Summary This is just an...
  9. Good Feather

flower duel

Looking for a single flower duel on W11 as I have 1 left to trade.. I've tried posting in chat a few times, in the alliance forums. Thanks.
  10. Good Feather

Roadmap or State of the Game Address?

Well it is Feb. and we typically get an Inno West roadmap in Feb. to explain what features they are still working on and what they want to do. Here are the past roadmaps to see how the game has evolved. http://forum.the-west.net/showthread.php?t=49636 2012...
  11. Good Feather

Natty Bumpo set vs Gold Gun Set

I had a question in regards to the Natty Bumpo Set vs the Gold Gun set. I noticed the Natty Bumpo gives a +30 Damage fort battle sector bonus. Does that give everyone in my sector the +30 damage bonus or just myself? Also I know there is a single golden gun non-stack bonus sector bonus for...
  12. Good Feather

Resolved remove friend?

How do we manage our friends list? I've got an annoying person I need to remove from it. I couldnt find anything in the wikihelp about removing.. only receiving or adding. Disregard... I found the big ugly hand button inbetween town/duels Resolved.
  13. Good Feather

Cake slices

Unsure if this is a bug or not might be a feature. When using cake collections, the new inventory screen show the slices I just got. But it does not show the slices anywhere else in my inventory besides my Achievements for Cake cards. In the past it just added the slices to my...
  14. Good Feather

Resolved fort battle Award bonds

Just curious tonight I was awarded 3 Award bonds in a battle. I'm not use to seeing those awarded. What did I do to earn those? battle went 52 rounds with a flag capture. http://www.westforts.com/en9/battles/battle/19400
  15. Good Feather

Church building exp

Just curious why is the exp gained from building a church all over the place? I wear the same clothes every time I build. How did I manage to get more exp on a 93% mot build vs a 97% mot build? The construction points are going down as they should per mot, but the exp doesn't look right...
  16. Good Feather

Minor Idea - Market indicator for sales

Proposal to add Indicator of type of Market Purchase In trying to obtain my Alliance/Town Market achievements. I have found that when you sort the market on Town/Alliance it counts as a worldwide market purchase because that is how the seller listed it. Regardless if we are townmates the...
  17. Good Feather

Hackets Claim Quest bug?

While doing the quest line for Hacketts Claim I got to the quest id 806. I gave Hackett the fools gold. And if I remember right he is supposed to hit me over the head. Instead I got this. I then went on to the saloon and Henry resumed the quest line. I guess this happened because the quest...
  18. Good Feather

Logon Screen

When you go to logon to the main screen of the game you can no longer see the full information on the game world you are going to logon to. I confirmed that this happens in Chrome, Firefox, Opera, SeaMonkey and hey why not IE9 ( though everything is screwy with IE) all on WIN7 64bit picture...
  19. Good Feather

Migration issues post 2.01?

Is there any issues with migration now that v2 has occurred? I migrated from w4 yesterday and w1 is still not yet available to me now 29 hours later. I know we heard about migration issues on other servers prior to w2 upgrade. Just curious if this issue has been brought to light yet here on .net
  20. Good Feather

v2 job times adjustments

Proposal Many players seem to be upset by the job times not all being equal. To fix this the devs should allow for choice 2mins, 5mins, 10 mins, 30 mins 1 hour Current Workaround Players are locked into each job at varying time settings without anyway of changing it. Details Players...